Livi v Celtic wed 20 jan 8.15 p.m

Winter

Putting this up and The winning captain can take over, merge it later .
Given everything that has happened all eyes will be upon us , nothing new there. On a serious note we havent beaten Livingston since they were last promoted at their, not so much "all weather " plastic astroturf surface pitch. That's something that needs addressed, there are many like I who havent given up the ghost on the 10 yet as unlikely as it seems now we all know how quickly things can change. If we cant win there, then we need a lot more of a miracle than the one were hoping for already. Confidence is low were told again. Hopefully lenny and his outburst has struck a chord with the players , aye those 9iar, invincible , 4trebles iar winners who suddenly dont know how to consistently win. If Celtic can win this game then huge satisfaction and confidence will be taken from that. This is the first team this time and if we are again outmanouvered tactically and we were last weekend, then all is lost unless they falter again. We have to play 2 strikers at least , personally I might go 4-3-3 &hit them with all out attack , we might lose a goal but we'll score more, that's the Celtic way I was brought up with. We have to go for it . HH COYBIG

Given everything that has happened all eyes will be upon us , nothing new there. On a serious note we havent beaten Livingston since they were last promoted at their, not so much "all weather " plastic astroturf surface pitch. That's something that needs addressed, there are many like I who havent given up the ghost on the 10 yet as unlikely as it seems now we all know how quickly things can change. If we cant win there, then we need a lot more of a miracle than the one were hoping for already. Confidence is low were told again. Hopefully lenny and his outburst has struck a chord with the players , aye those 9iar, invincible , 4trebles iar winners who suddenly dont know how to consistently win. If Celtic can win this game then huge satisfaction and confidence will be taken from that. This is the first team this time and if we are again outmanouvered tactically and we were last weekend, then all is lost unless they falter again. We have to play 2 strikers at least , personally I might go 4-3-3 &hit them with all out attack , we might lose a goal but we'll score more, that's the Celtic way I was brought up with. We have to go for it . HH COYBIG
I'm hoping for a backs to the wall performance. No team talk required. The SMSM have done all for NL.
Griff and Eddy up front, Rattle some goals in, a clean sheet would be nice too. HH.

Let's hope their "all-weather" pitch copes with Storm Christoph which means there will have been a few hours sleety rain before kick-off. Maybe not ideal conditions for trying to play football on that disaster of a pitch but at least it shouldn't be windy!

We need to be getting fired into them from the first minute letting them know we won't be bullied in this fixture. Go hammer and tongs at them for the full 90+ minutes (OK, we only ever get 92 minutes these days) - no backing down. It is a night to make a statement that Celtic will not go down timidly (OK 4 months to late, but we can't change the past).

Well this game will tell us if the Dubai trip helped the players, or maybe all the good work will have gone to pot with the self isolating new rules added by the Gov/Masonic place men in the track and trace dept.

Cant really judge on the last 2 games, so away to livi is as good a place as any to see if the weeks work worked again. 🥴

Well this game will tell us if the Dubai trip helped the players, or maybe all the good work will have gone to pot with the self isolating new rules added by the Gov/Masonic place men in the track and trace dept.

Cant really judge on the last 2 games, so away to livi is as good a place as any to see if the weeks work worked again. 🥴
They'll have been sat in the hoose playing fifa for the last 10 days, might have picked up a few new skills! 😹

Gollums the knt in the middle so expect a blinding performance stop start and asoro booking ,while livi kick us off the park

will anyone turn up

will the team selection be ''oh ffs ''

does the livi car park have enough room for 7 buses

Was thinking of lennys outburst at the MSM and his ongoing january review. Has his outburst helped his cause any ? I dont see how it can in a results based business. It has deflected from Peter Lawells apology and that might sadly win him favour. The month has 10/11 days to go, I personally dont know or see anything to help his cause. Should he pass this review then what message does this send? The standards have dropped away so so badly and results with it. Were I overseeing this review with others, no matter how much affection for lenny I or anyone else has and I love the guy , it would have to be a NO. It's not only the title it's the humiliation that we were handed from a few sides in Europe as well and results vs lille shouldnt matter, we finished last as group 1st seeds and one of the 3 clubs whod conceded the most goals, so far behind in the title and kod from domestic cup by lowly opposition. So i couldn't in my imaginary role overseeing his review , give any pass marks even though we haven't seen any of him in january it's not about this month. If I couldn't find anything to be positive about then how can those who really are overseeing his review PL , lawell, and peter most likely, give him the thumbs up? If theres no change then the review is a sham , all targets missed . I feel for lenny especially when I see him shouting at the hacks "theres a bloodlust to see me lose my job" . I never listen to SSB but did last night, just the first part, and a caller (plant possibly) was saying that the media have jumped onto the bandwagon that was set rolling and continues under the Celtic supporters ourselves, to which they of course agreed. There may be some truth in that but they need no bandwagon to jump on they are one. Even still, Celtic managers are always going to come under intense scrutiny from the unbiased professional sports press cough. Everyone under God's good sun knows this but still expected to deliver. If lenny passes this review then I fear the worst for theres nothing on his side to warrant an extension of his contract which I understand to be a years rolling contract. Would this not mean another year if he passed? What kind of message would that send ? Not good enough.

Team I'd like to see play tonight.

Barkas
Laxalt
Bitton
Ajer
El Hamed / Taylor if El wants to go hame
Soro
McGregor
Christie/ Frimpong replacing him if shite
Turnbull
Edouard
Griffiths

Subs . Boric, Thomson, Agathe , Mjallby, Larsson
(Of course the current team would beat the Seville side DD you and Sergey Rebrov know everything so much better) not one of those subs wouldn't walk right into our team Larsson probably still can.

Definitely no fucking about with Vargas in goals 😛
Never knew big Stan wiz still playin' 😂 😂 😂
Vargas
Frimpong Ajer Biton Taylor
Christie, Brown , Soro ,Turnbull
Griffiths Eddie

No fucking about .....4-0
Big Stan ? - Definitely no f*ucking about (y)(y)(y)😂😂😂
Not a game for our lightweights Big Tom, Mikey etc - Get some muscle in the team

Back