Livi v Celtic wed 20 jan 8.15 p.m

Absolutely fucking shocking. Were not up for it at all. Absolutely fucking clueless substitutions. Fucking well chucked it with 15 minutes to go - nobody gave a fucking shit. From the invincibles we have bastard well downsized replacing quality with fucking mediocre shit - fuck half of them aren’t even as good as mediocre. And that’s down to you Lawwell ya fucking cheapskate CUNT!!
I like to think of myself as fairly measured in my comments but I have fucking well lost it tonight.
Lennon - OUT
Kennedy - OUT
Strachan - OUT
Lawwell - FUCKING OUT OUT
Desmond - sort the above or you get tae fuck OUT

Here endeth the fucking rant!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

We've now got a free week let's get this done Neil just resign and do us all a favour ffs,new man in couple off his own players in ,get a heads down to see who staying who's going ,then see what we have with the young ones ,2 games left to stop these cunts from going undefeated ,but this team have no fight left in them a don't think they could raise there game another twice this season

Absolutely fucking shocking. Were not up for it at all. Absolutely fucking clueless substitutions. Fucking well chucked it with 15 minutes to go - nobody gave a fucking shit. From the invincibles we have bastard well downsized replacing quality with fucking mediocre shit - fuck half of them aren’t even as good as mediocre. And that’s down to you Lawwell ya fucking cheapskate CUNT!!
I like to think of myself as fairly measured in my comments but I have fucking well lost it tonight.
Lennon - OUT
Kennedy - OUT
Strachan - OUT

If I was allowed to give this post two thumbs up, I would.

I feel sorry for Lenny now,I certainly would not like to be where he is now.
I think Desmond and Lawwell should have came out and told the fans what the position is regarding when Lenny leaves,maybe even tell Lenny when he is going,,but as usual we are only the people who keep the lights on all season so why should they even think about communicating with us..

HH

Lennon - OUT
Kennedy - OUT
Strachan - OUT

GET THE LOT AE THEM TAE FUKIN FUK M8🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

How has that St. Mirren manager got his hair looking so sweet? Surely barbers are shut and have been for a while?

Back