Livi v Celtic wed 20 jan 8.15 p.m

I feel sorry for Lenny now,I certainly would not like to be where he is now.
I think Desmond and Lawwell should have came out and told the fans what the position is regarding when Lenny leaves,maybe even tell Lenny when he is going,,but as usual we are only the people who keep the lights on all season so why should they even think about communicating with us..

HH
We as supporters give everything. The board and management just take our hard earned cash. Disgraceful.

I think Desmond and Lawwell should have came out and told the fans what the position is regarding when Lenny leaves,maybe even tell Lenny when he is going,,but as usual we are only the people who keep the lights on all season so why should they even think about communicating with us..

HH
I really don't feel in the least bit sorry for Lennon. It's a hell of his own making.

I have to be brutally honest for myself. You may not agree. But any Junior manager would know how to play those conditions. Tip tapping around at the back, over and back, inviting them onto you. Trying to play a passing game through them, its hard enough to do on that pitch without the snow. Do as they done, get it as far forward as you can and make them defend in their own 30 yard area. It keeps them out of yours and puts pressure on them. More likely they will make the mistake. Dreadful lack of being able to read and react to changing circumstances as the match evolves.
I suppose it'll all be the snow's fault and difficult conditions excuses, tonight from the Celtic management. Here's one for them. It was the exact same conditions for Livingston.
I despair.

Last edited:
Beyond depressing this shite. Lenny's subs are totally inexplicable. We need a goal, he takes off Griff. He replaces Soro with Broony for no apparent reason and takes Ajer, who was playing well, for an ineffective Frimpong.
As usual subs on far too late. Maybe if we stopped playing midfielders in defence and actually signed some outright defenders we might be able to go through a game without conceding ridiculous goals.
It really amazes me sometimes that Neil , a professional and reasonably intelligent man, cannot see the blindingly obvious and take steps to rectify our flaws.

I was half way towards launching my beer at the telly. Please please Lawell, sack that imposter of a manager who should have been binned in October. We've suffered enough. Then walk yourself. I've seen some shit in my lifetime but this is something else.🙁
got to be sacked tonight

livi reserves and lots of first timers

and I didn't hear anybody mention they aren't fit yet

tactics are so rank rotten

tried a few new formations except every formation seems identical to the last one

no good passing

no good crossing

not many chances

and when we get an offside goal

christie and lennon both looked like they just witnessed the greatest bit of football ever seen, followed by no real effort

no real plan in subs

and no chances created after they equalised except livi had some real chances

wtf

game should not have been played in that weather but it was their reserves and they created as much if not more.

and barkas still has no saves of note

couldn't make it up

wow

Beyond depressing this shite. Lenny's subs are totally inexplicable. We need a goal, he takes off Griff. He replaces Soro with Broony for no apparent reason and takes Ajer, who was playing well, for an ineffective Frimpong.
As usual subs on far too late. Maybe if we stopped playing midfielders in defence and actually signed some outright defenders we might be able to go through a game without conceding ridiculous goals.
It really amazes me sometimes that Neil , a professional and reasonably intelligent man, cannot see the blindingly obvious and take steps to rectify our flaws.
Lennon’s gone m8.. Has tae go!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ahhhh I don't know what to say anymore.
Team has no courage to do the simple things with conviction. Move the ball into the most dangerous areas of the pitch . Get players to commit themselves forward , chase everything down.
Change is needed asap.
Player's are culpable as anybody else.
When the going gets tough they go hiding.

HH
Lennon deserves little sympathy he could have resigned a long time ago but chose to cling on as long as possible to the detriment of Celtic so no he has no one to blame but himself

I think there comes a point in any job where if the pressure becomes too intense then you no longer think or see things clearly. I believe Neil has reached that point.

He said exactly the same thing at Bolton as he said last week,,nothing has changed,it,s notn his fault..

HH.
Yeah saw that earlier. Deja vu or what?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back