Livi v Celtic wed 20 jan 8.15 p.m

:ROFLMAO: this is what it must feel like supporting wee diddy teams ,we really are shite ,not a wee bit shite but a whole big reekin pile of shite ,,,,for all the boasts of the best players in the league wtf ,,,,livi's 2nd string had more fight

Far more important things going on in life at the minute... Celtic will always be there...they are a constant in our life and as supporters, we will always be there even when we don't win...I personally will never give up on them even when we are shite
Ye can't win them all....I'll be lurking for a while as I don't want to fall out with anyone..yer a decent lot....keep the faith and stay healthy fellow tims

The ones i feel really sorry for in all of this is US , the FANS..It has just been nightmare after nightmare this season..Just totally pissed off ..We cant win a game now ..The second, Forster changed his mind , it has been downhill all the way ..Tragic season and left with a team of duds that certainly wont be easy to shift as noone else would want them at their current wages

Tonight’s the night , goodbye Lenny
See efter that shite mate 🙈🙈🙈honestly they can aw get tae fuck chucked it the lot a them , some cunts oan that pitch the night were a fuckin disgrace no heart no passion not a fuckin clue most of them 🙈🙈🙈 wonder how wee Charlie Christie thought his bhoy played the nite .There is a fuckin virus up at that stadium and it’s no fuckin COVID-19 HAIL fuckin HAIL 🍀🍀🍀

I think there comes a point in any job where if the pressure becomes too intense then you no longer think or see things clearly. I believe Neil has reached that point.
Been there myself. I remember contemplating walking into the CEO’s office with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other and taking a piss in his waste bin while offering him a drink.
In the end I just quit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back