Livi v Celtic wed 20 jan 8.15 p.m

😈 Thanks for that Neil. Must be just a bad nightmare I'm having then. Good to know when I wake up in the morning we'll be on top of the league. Status quo as normal.😴😴
Thank God for that! Jeez, I thought we were 20 points behind. I am going to sleepwalk back to my bed now and when I wake up, I will be able to have jelly and ice cream. What a terrible nightmare this has been though!

Some people got pelters earlier when they spoke of Lennons demeanour. His eyes looking hollow. Seriously have you noticed it? He may be on meds but that's speculation i know and not a laughing matter if he has problems but surely to god the people close to him have seen it. A man detached from reality. Yet they keep him in charge of our club? I want him out asap but wish him well.

Some people got pelters earlier when they spoke of Lennons demeanour. His eyes looking hollow. Seriously have you noticed it? He may be on meds but that's speculation i know and not a laughing matter if he has problems but surely to god the people close to him have seen it. A man detached from reality. Yet they keep him in charge of our club? I want him out asap but wish him well.
Dermond should give him an honest pay off.....

Then comes plan C

I've thought and said the same. Is it a Mexican stand off beteen him and Lawwell? Was there some agreement in the showers that he wouldn't be sacked? Could be. Allegedly NL is on 3m a year, I don't know if thats true, but would any of us give up that kind of wage?
Even if thats true PL should just pay out his contract and admit he made a mistake.

I've thought and said the same. Is it a Mexican stand off beteen him and Lawwell? Was there some agreement in the showers that he wouldn't be sacked? Could be. Allegedly NL is on 3m a year, I don't know if thats true, but would any of us give up that kind of wage?
Even if thats true PL should just pay out his contract and admit he made a mistake.
Since Lennon would have been desperate for a job at the time and wouldn't have had too many offers, I can't see Lawwell not using that to his advantage to set Lennon's salary and termination conditions to his, Lawwell's advantage.

Back