Livi v Celtic wed 20 jan 8.15 p.m

Neil Lennon says that ''he has put too much in to this job ( Celtic ) to consider vacating it ''.

Neil , I've put too much emotion and belief into this club to consider allowing it to be further degraded by your mismanagement . You are clearly not big enough to see the damage that you are doing , nor are the people above you prepared ( it appears ) to take any action to spare both the club and YOU from further embarrassment .
So in the interests of my sanity ( and many other supporters ) , please look in the mirror tonight and ask yourself - ''Are you capable of improving this club , or are you just hanging on out of sheer pigheadedness ?''

If it is the latter then you are not the Celtic man we thought you were !

HH

Last edited:
Speaking personally, I refuse to let them screw up my week
If they cared as much as we do, they wouldn't be in the position they're in, the passion has been missing for months
Pampered lifestyle, thousands per week, it's difficult to feel sorry for any of them
No point in me getting upset, it serves me no purpose, but this is not the Celtic I know and love
Conspiracy theories aside, the players put on the field, are not performing and you could see how frustrated Turnbull was, when he came off
I can only surmise that Griffiths was injured and that's why he came off
Ajer, ran his heart out and that's what must be instilled in the squad
So, look after yourselves and your loved ones, and try not to let those in power fuck you up, with their decisions, they are not worth your time, or energy

HH

Speaking personally, I refuse to let them screw up my week
If they cared as much as we do, they wouldn't be in the position they're in, the passion has been missing for months
Pampered lifestyle, thousands per week, it's difficult to feel sorry for any of them
No point in me getting upset, it serves me no purpose, but this is not the Celtic I know and love
Conspiracy theories aside, the players put on the field, are not performing and you could see how frustrated Turnbull was, when he came off
I can only surmise that Griffiths was injured and that's why he came off
Ajer, ran his heart out and that's what must be instilled in the squad
So, look after yourselves and your loved ones, and try not to let those in power fuck you up, with their decisions, they are not worth your time, or energy

HH
I try DILLIGAF but have been far from successful this season and letting this shitshow really get to me now at this stage, I know carrying anger is not a good thing to do but by christ seeing what is happening with our celtic atm I'm finding soul destroying

I try DILLIGAF but have been far from successful this season and letting this shitshow really get to me now at this stage, I know carrying anger is not a good thing to do but by christ seeing what is happening with our celtic atm I'm finding soul destroying
Far be it from me, to tell people how to react
I look at how the results affect my own health and well being
I used to get fucking raging and that did me no good
Now, I am on the back 9, and look at life differently than from a few years ago
It's frustrating watching players take a wage and seemingly not give a fuck, but there's absolutely nothing I can do about it, except let the steam out, now and again

It's a tough watch right enough

Think about this......The guy is Celtic daft......just won a quad treb......you can't just get rid of him...Celtic is in his blood....yes he has to go........but gently......

"There you go lenny....there's the door....thanks for the quad treb....no, no, no....don't you worry about finishing 3rd.....we were more than happy to let you see out the season, you are a true celt after all, bombs and bullets and all that....we didn't need the European money anyway......what's that??? Your final month's pay, yes, yes, it will be in your account by the end of the week. Byeee"

Members online

Latest posts

Back