Livi v Celtic wed 20 jan 8.15 p.m

Always like to wait awhile before I express my thoughts on the game and my first ,( unpopular as it may be ) opinion after watching Lenny's post match interview on Celtic TV is that I definitely watched the same match as him as he expressed an opinion that resonated with mine. On that shithole of a surface I thought most of the team played well and limited the form team in the SPL to two chances from which they scored , their first to shocking defending, their second to bad fortune with big Niro slipping, their keeper MOM keeping them in it it at 2-1 and our substitions rendered useless by Broonie's sending off. I always look at the oppositions performance as well as ours and Martindale has them firing on all cylinders in a system that may not be pretty but is very effective. So, I'm disappointed again but cannot complain as I believe my team gave it their best shot until the conditions reduced the match to a farce :(👻🍀

Always like to wait awhile before I express my thoughts on the game and my first ,( unpopular as it may be ) opinion after watching Lenny's post match interview on Celtic TV is that I definitely watched the same match as him as he expressed an opinion that resonated with mine. On that shithole of a surface I thought most of the team played well and limited the form team in the SPL to two chances from which they scored , their first to shocking defending, their second to bad fortune with big Niro slipping, their keeper MOM keeping them in it it at 2-1 and our substitions rendered useless by Broonie's sending off. I always look at the oppositions performance as well as ours and Martindale has them firing on all cylinders in a system that may not be pretty but is very effective. So, I'm disappointed again but cannot complain as I believe my team gave it their best shot until the conditions reduced the match to a farce :(👻🍀
Can't agree Ghostie, thought it was a terrible performance from pretty much the whole team, yes the pitch is shite and the conditions were worse than shite and Livi are a well organised team but they're still Livi, Elyounoussi is probably more valuable than the whole Livi team but for 2 games they've matched or outplayed us! There's something far wrong with that.

Sorry Ghostie - Livi are maybe one of the form teams in the SPFL but that was pretty much their reserves last night against what on paper was a very strong Celtic team. Yes the pitch is a farce and the conditions were appalling but Lennon decided to not make changes to allow Livi to come into the game then when he finally did he took of Ajer who was mostly playing very well (except for the first goal which was the result of another idiotic foul by Duffy) and left Duffy on the pitch who was having a worse nightmare than normal (apart from the stupid fouls did he actually complete any passes of significance in the 2nd half as every one I saw that wasn't a simple 5 yard lay-off went out for a throw).

Christie was doing bugger all and played the full 90 minutes. Taylor was not playing well either and stayed on. I'm assuming Griff was inured after being fouled otherwise I don't know why he was taken off at that particular time.

He also thought it was the type of game to bring on the lightweight Frimpong to try to run up the sidelines on that pitch and in those conditions! That was just plain stupid.

If you look at that again, Brown doesn't even need to do it as McGregor was away with the ball.

I thought when it happened it was a soft red and thought we'd appeal it
But seeing it back there's intent.
It's not a casual trip or a tangle of arms
He stopped dead looks back and swings his arm.

If he's frustrated and wants to take a swing at people Lennon Kennedy and Duffy are only 5 feet away from him after the match.

Glad I didn’t hang on the watch the post match shit. Had had it by that time. Didn’t have to watch it anyway his comments were totally predictable.
He’s put too much into Celtic? Fuck off. How about the folks who have supported the club for donkeys years? How much have they put in or maybe they don't count then?
He’s completely lost the plot. Pissing everybody off. Even folks who stuck up for him. Look at his comments about BBJ.
‘He’s a pundit on the periphery’
‘His opinion means nothing to me. I ignore it’
You Neil are rapidly becoming a despicable little shit and the sooner you are gone the better.

Can't fault your positivity CG. I wish I'd seen the game you watched. I saw 11 "football" players who, in the most, couldn't control a ball, move forward with it, pass it or cross it. I know lennon isn't on the pitch but he trains these guys and picks them. He sets up the tactics and give the players their instructions....either the players are following them or they aren't. Either way, that's not good for the manager.

I admit that the surface wasn't good for quality.

But for me

Livingston reserves were equally as good for large parts of game as Celtic full strength.

Lennon smirks at 2 v 1 didn't inspire me

the huge gaps between players again suggest that no matter what the formation is he cant see the distance between our players doesnt help the fluidity or control of our play.

despite scoring quality goal

elyounousi passing was atrocious yet again

both christie and Turnbull were posted missing

soro seems to be playing quite well

soro hooked and brown decided to do a dancing back hander for no apparent reason

Ajer was far rom our least effective player hooked for mr anonymous

Whatever position he instructs for cal doesnt get best out of him

keeper made no saves of note, again

griff was getting no real service again.

wee Taylor still isn't a wide attacker yet he been sent out to play that role again

Duffy was average, not his worst game but far rom convincing.

Bitton is never a centre back imo

all in all lenny doesnt have a friggin clue how to set team up from his post match stuff this season

And he makes good players look rotten in his weird system/s

got to go

no ifs or buts

he is not got the luck anymore but still got all the dross he never bothered to fix in his systems.

Lennon is HINGIN on fur his DOUGH.. Nuthin else! 🤬🤬🤬.. Will continue tae CHURN OOT the SAME AULD PISH game after game & DUZ NOT GIVE ONE FUK!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. We actually need more or less a COMPLETE NEW 11..Would hold onto Turnbull, McGregor & Soro but get the rest tae Fuk especially Christie, Ntcham, Taylor & Barkas!! 3 Loanees are UTTER SHITE as are Ajeti & Klimala!! Ajer & Eduoard will be sold, Griffiths &. Brooney are Dun & Frimpong is NEVER A RB!! Start fae Scratch, get players in HUNGRY fur the Jersey & get a Fukin Manager in that can Fukin MANAGE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I just want to say this. I want Neil Lennon to go now. Today. Immediately. But in the last week, the spotlight has shifted to him from the other, and in my opinion, more responsible culprit, namely Peter Lawell .

When Neil Lennon goes first. Lawell then comes into the picture once again, but this time in a more needed positive light. He will be involved in the process of acquiring a new manager. Focus will be taken off his catastrophic and negligent stewardship.

We, as supporters will be sleep walked into not rocking the boat, giving the new man time, pulling together for the sake of the club, promises of major new signings, a new era, etc, etc. Meanwhile Peter Lawell will quietly continue what he is doing, under the guise of the steady experienced hand needed on the tiller. Particularly in these tumultuous times.

In other words business as usual.

I believe there are insidious games at play here.

That is why, it is imperative, both Lennon and Lawell go together. But I am of the suspicion, that Neil Lennon may have already decided to take the fall, but with the timing and in a manner that will keep Peter Lawell in situ.

If this does come about, then Dermot Desmond is clearly the hand rocking the cradle. And we must then recognise that we have been completely duped by all of them.

Sorry for all the cliches, but I feel it is the best way, of getting my point across.

Last edited:
Speaking personally, I refuse to let them screw up my week
If they cared as much as we do, they wouldn't be in the position they're in, the passion has been missing for months
Pampered lifestyle, thousands per week, it's difficult to feel sorry for any of them
No point in me getting upset, it serves me no purpose, but this is not the Celtic I know and love
Conspiracy theories aside, the players put on the field, are not performing and you could see how frustrated Turnbull was, when he came off
I can only surmise that Griffiths was injured and that's why he came off
Ajer, ran his heart out and that's what must be instilled in the squad
So, look after yourselves and your loved ones, and try not to let those in power fuck you up, with their decisions, they are not worth your time, or energy

HH
You too Dilligaf.👍

I just want to say this. I want Neil Lennon to go now. Today. Immediately. But in the last week, the spotlight has shifted to him from the other, and in my opinion, more responsible culprit, namely Peter Lawell .
When Neil Lennon goes first. Lawell then comes into the picture once again, but this time in a more needed positive light. He will be involved in the process of acquiring a new manager. Focus will be taken off his catastrophic and negligent stewardship. We, as supporters will be sleep walked into not rocking the boat, giving the new man time, pulling together for the sake of the club, promises of major new signings, a new era, etc, etc. Meanwhile Peter Lawell will quietly continue what he is doing, under the guise of the steady experienced hand needed on the tiller. Particularly in these tumultuous times. In other words business as usual.

That is why, it is imperative both Lennon and Lawell go together. But I am of the suspicion, that Neil Lennon may have already decided to take the fall, but with the timing and in a manner that will keep Peter Lawell in situ. If this does come about, then Dermot Desmond is clearly the hand rocking the cradle. And we must then recognise that we have been completely duped by all of them.
Sorry for all the cliches, but I feel it is the best way, of getting my point across.
they should do the Celtic thing and never walk alone.

the whole gang should walk together since they are the people who produced this hubris filled poor poor season

If they cared as much as we do, they wouldn't be in the position they're in, the passion has been missing for months
Pampered lifestyle, thousands per week, it's difficult to feel sorry for any of them
No point in me getting upset, it serves me no purpose, but this is not the Celtic I know and love
Conspiracy theories aside, the players put on the field, are not performing and you could see how frustrated Turnbull was, when he came off
So, look after yourselves and your loved ones, and try not to let those in power fuck you up, with their decisions, they are not worth your time, or energy

HH

HH
NEVER EVER SCREW UP MY WEEK M8!

Far MARE IMPORTANT Things than bothering about a Bunch ae Prima Donnaz who're MILLIONAIRES & CDN'T GIVE A FUK!! 🤬🤬🤬

Just IMPLODED BIG-TIME starting wae Bolingoli FARCE & have NEVER got back on track! Seasons a write off but we go again nxt Yr after we win the Scottish Cup🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

what's with the weird face pulling recently?

Ran oot ae snuff fur picking eez hooter m8, resorted tae Face pulling🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Actually had a m8 yrs ago who used tae make faces at cunts when pissed & got me involved in defending his corner obviously not knowing why he wiz being challenged! Soon as I saw him in action bolted oot the door & left the 🤡🤡 tae face the Music.. ALONE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

When Neil Lennon goes first. Lawell then comes into the picture once again, but this time in a more needed positive light. He will be involved in the process of acquiring a new manager. Focus will be taken off his catastrophic and negligent stewardship.

We, as supporters will be sleep walked into not rocking the boat, giving the new man time, pulling together for the sake of the club, promises of major new signings, a new era, etc, etc. Meanwhile Peter Lawell will quietly continue what he is doing, under the guise of the steady experienced hand needed on the tiller. Particularly in these tumultuous times.

That is why, it is imperative, both Lennon and Lawell go together. But I am of the suspicion, that Neil Lennon may have already decided to take the fall, but with the timing and in a manner that will keep Peter Lawell in situ.

If this does come about, then Dermot Desmond is clearly the hand rocking the cradle. And we must then recognise that we have been completely duped by all of them.

Spot on POD, the laurel and Hardy show has long run its course and now the embarrassment is at appalling levels.
Can't see us getting any decent manager who would want to work under PL traitor.
Already seen so many players not wanting to play under puppet Lennon during this window already.
So all the while laurel and Hardy have the say the shitshow will continue

I too have wondered about this. I don't think Neil would take the fall for Lawwell but do we have two buddies skipping along hand in hand knowing or willfully ignoring that everything is utterly fucked up beyond repair but know this is their last big gig and so are determined to put off the inevitable for as long as possible?
Fkn egomaniacs if so.

Before I get accused of trying to hide behind another pathetic preformance could anyone be able to explain how come the match last night was able to be completed? I was under the impression that if the lines on a pitch were not visible and also not been able to see the ball properly then the conditions would have been deemed unplayable.
I now its a lousy excuse but rules are rules and due to the shite position we are in, I'm just wondering why as a club we haven't called them out

Before I get accused of trying to hide behind another pathetic preformance could anyone be able to explain how come the match last night was able to be completed? I was under the impression that if the lines on a pitch were not visible and also not been able to see the ball properly then the conditions would have been deemed unplayable.
I now its a lousy excuse but rules are rules and due to the shite position we are in, I'm just wondering why as a club we haven't called them out
I think the season is that much of a farce that it made more sense just to get it over with since it only had short time left in match and although I have feeling the covid will shut this season down soon, was just its started so it will finish.

But I agree in principle that had this season not been so warped with fixture congestions then that game wouldn't have even got go ahead, never mind finished with the snow making it dangerous as well as hard to see lines.

Back