Livi v Celtic wed 20 jan 8.15 p.m

Talking about dreaming, who the fuck writes this stuff below

View attachment 12989
I think they'd need to invent a time travelling machine and go back to 2 hours before the St Mirren cup game, make sure Andrew Dallas doesn't get injured in the warm up and so are allowed to win that cup tie!!!

How can they be invincible when they have already lost a domestic match? Or are they changing the meaning to refer to league games only now - because no one referred to us as invincibles before our cup final when we'd already won the league unbeaten!

I think they'd need to invent a time travelling machine and go back to 2 hours before the St Mirren cup game, make sure Andrew Dallas doesn't get injured in the warm up and so are allowed to win that cup tie!!!

How can they be invincible when they have already lost a domestic match? Or are they changing the meaning to refer to league games only now - because no one referred to us as invincibles before our cup final when we'd already won the league unbeaten!
Apart from giving it oxygen how would it be smashing a celtic invincible if we have already did the unbeaten leauge run,you know its for the retard hun to read so give it the berth it deserves, i have not read it or gonnna just wanted to comment on its stupidty and analyse who would buy this, as i have a couple of bridges for sale,

A bit like when hartson said that Celtic's second 9iar was unprecedented chick young says but rangers have done it as well, BBJ doesnt even respond to it
I would have took the opportunity and said Rangers have did it once and never will do it again for that club is dead so looks like it will remain a permanent record in Scotland and the world if not broken and would I would consider be more likely to be another team in a different country if it ever is beat. Yer maws shouting on ye chick.

I would have took the opportunity and said Rangers have did it once and never will do it again for that club is dead so looks like it will remain a permanent record in Scotland and the world if not broken and would I would consider be more likely to be another team in a different country if it ever is beat. Yer maws shouting on ye chick.
Hes probably thought as much then decided its chick young dont talk to the idiot

This is a board who know what they want to do about failure.
Maybe Desmond could take a leaf out of their book.

HH.

This is a board who know what they want to do about failure.
Maybe Desmond could take a leaf out of their book.

HH.

I suppose having an oligarch in control has its merits ;)

If the SFA ludge, the SMSM ludge, and all the Hun acolytes say they are.....and Peter Lawwell thinks itā€™s ā€œIn the best interests of the companyā€
then thatā€™s what will likely happen...

If the SFA ludge, the SMSM ludge, and all the Hun acolytes say they are.....and Peter Lawwell thinks itā€™s ā€œIn the best interests of the companyā€
then thatā€™s what will likely happen...
Even still, it will be their and only their fantasy. Every other football minded or sports minded person will know the real truth simply from looking at the stats. They are also getting ahead of themselves with their' invincible league season 'as the season has a fair bit to go and they will face st Mirren again.

Back