Livingston v Celtic - all comments here

Agreed WC. Lets carry this momentum forward. Everyone will be on a high but this is a tricky fixture, on a damn carpet too. Expect some hefty challenges, is Broony fit yet?

We'll have to play well to win away on that surface against a team on form. It's just as well we're magic.

I hope the silence is observed. I'm not a poppy wearer but I zip my lips and think of James Connolly.

Wonder wit excuses Leveins got tonight their bubbles burst big time

"The players were distracted...I mean it's not every day you share the pitch with a modern day literature great..who just happens to be one of the best players that Scottish football has ever seen....I mean it was Kris (with a K) Boyd for god sake...the guys better than Larsson... I mean could you concentrate doing your job in the presence of a legend of that status?? I look forward to reading his insight into the workings of Scottish football. He absolutely nailed the crisis at Celtic, didn't he?? And Ntcham is definitely unhappy. I mean he will be off to Porto won't he??........I can't blame the boys reall.......what?? What?? What do you mean there's no crisis and they can go top tomorrow?? He's just signed a what?? 4 years!!!! So Boyds full a shite?? Shit......I guess I'll blame Brendan Rodgers or Scott Brown then"

Last edited:
Please Please respect the minutes silence tomorrow this is a game of football not a political platform I ask this on behalf of all the fallen regardless of background our club has asked that,to please respect this ,remember you also represent our Club

Last edited:
Please Please respect the minutes silence tomorrow this is a game of football not a political platform I ask this on behalf of all the fallen regardless of background our club has asked that to please respect this ,remember you also represent our Club
If not for the respect of the men and woman who died....then so as not to embarrass the club and give the media the ammo they are hoping for to drag us down....they haven't had any negative stories about the fans of team in a while and they will be waiting and listening for anything they can write a 2 page spread on.

Over 50 contracted and former Celtic F.C. players fought in World War I, seven of whom died. Of those that fought, William Angus was awarded the Victoria Cross for bravery in battle. Surely for them and our very own personal relatives they did not want this, but they went nevertheless.

Great opportunity to go top of the league and cannot wait to get into the Macaroni Stadium tomorrow :ROFLMAO: I hope the fans observe the minute silence. I am proud of my Irish heritage but am also aware that many Irish and Irish Scots made the ultimate sacrifice in the two great wars. We should also remember all those who passed in conflict in Ireland - fighting English tyranny. Lets pay our respects and go to the top of the league :cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Back