Livingston v Celtic - all comments here

These pitches have got to be banned. Make a mockery of the game and dangerous for the players. Just one goal Celtic we need 3 points today. Don’t want to give sevco a boost later today.

Well, that was shite. Two points dropped and never once looked like scoring. Sinclair misses out best chance with a woeful attempt. Morgan brought nothing and Eddy never had one attempt.

Woeful

Terrible playing surface. Brodge was right, you never see a good game on plastic.

Wee bit of a come down from thursday night but the Bhoys put in a good shift against some industrial tactics and zero protection. Disappointing to drop a couple of points but it won't make a difference come title day. Still very much on an upward trajectory.

As for Sevco, let them have their boost because again, come title day, the little boosts they get from us will be all the deluded fucks have to look back on.

Thought Morgan did well when he came on. Sinclair is a waste of a shirt and must be sold. Hard to play on this surface. ONLY FOR cluggers WHICH IS WHY IT SURVIVES IN sCOTLAND. oNLY WAY TO PLAY AGAINST cELTIC IS TO KEEP THE BALL IN THE AIR AND NOT LET THEM PLAY...

To be fair Livingston were excellent at what they do, their keeper played well and you can see why they started the season so well . We huffed n puffed , fought for every ball and can't be too dissapointed. Top of the league, think we'll stay there

That was disappointing. I didn't think we played all that poorly - ok, not great. We lacked an edge against a well organised team who have done well so far this season, especially at home.

These plastic pitches are terrible, though. Quite apart from the advantage they give to home teams, they make for poor viewing. If the people running Scottish football had an ounce of intelligence, they'd ban plastic pitches from the top league.

A disappointing result but against a team who were tidy & take no chances.We did have chances but never took them.If it was a one off then fair enough but that’s the fourth time we’ve dropped points away from home.I thought it would go like that,we were too slow sometimes,in games like that we need to be quicker,this slow passing about in defence then back to the keeper allows the opposition time to set up.The Kilmarnock away game was another example of this.I don’t want to pick on Lustig & I hate criticising our players but he finds it hard to do some of the basics but it is what is the now till we can get someone else in.As for the pitch well we need to do better on them because it looks as if they’re staying & everyone else has to play on them.Some of the shooting from long range was quite poor & yet again a high number of corners & free kicks that we got nothing from,in games like this they could be our best chance of a goal.Sinclair should have burst the night but it wasn’t to be,we do need to take any chance we get in games like this but at least we’re top of the league.HH

Back