Livingston v Celtic - Premiership, Sunday 19th September

Pressure needs to be applied to Ange , totally awful ..No idea what the game plan was but their keeper could have had a fag break during that game..Only decent player was Hart..Worrying times as we looked terrible..Is Abada,welsh,Soro,Ajeti ,McCarthy good enough to play for us..Boli wtf , he is awful..

13 competitive games this season, 6 defeats.
The total shambles off the park has, and is, affecting results on it. In saying that the manager really needs a run of victories, especially one away from home. 3 home games in 3 different competitions coming up before our next away day at Pittodrie.
Given the dearth of players in the paper thin squad we cant afford to be without McGregor, Furuhashi, Forrest and Jullien at the same time, but that's where the mismanagement has left us.

Absolutely dire performance and even worse result. Terrible play all over the pitch except by Hart. Our team selection and tactics were awful and substitutions absolute crap. Too many lightweight players up against a physical team. This is where the local knowledge within our management team should be advising Ange properly- mind you, they made the same mistakes before and never learnt from them.

Pathetic display against a winless side weve yet to win any away games since jablonec it's not good enough. We should be beating these sides no problem. Playing a high press is fine but if our defenders don't show the same tenacity then it's not going to work not with the players we have at present. 1 ball over the top our defenders leisurely drift over its infuriating. This cannot continue we will do well to finish 2nd at this rate. For all the praise I gave us v betis I'm exactly the opposite today, crosses coming in without the crosser lifting his head first to see whose there to recieve. Turnbull guilty of that on many occasions today. Not good enough Celtic not by a million miles completely unacceptable, domination with no cutting edge poor poor as poor as I've seen this season west ham aside. Yes teams take time to gel but still unacceptable in the extreme 👎

First 6 league games and we have lost 3 ..If it was Lenny as manager we would be demolishing him..Ange honeymoon period is over .How many games will we lose this season with that team of shit , 10 odds ..What was the tactics the whole game ..I pray Ange tells it like it is in the interview , that HE needs to up his game..He should have had the balls to bring his own staff with him

Very disappointing display, but if I'm honest I'm not too surprised. Although our new players have had decent start there's still doubt in my mind as to whether they have what it takes to wear that Jersey. Ange will feel the pressure now for sure. Think I'll do that count to ten thing before saying anything else.

Back