Livingston v Celtic - Sunday 6 October, kick-off 12 noon - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
CELTIC face a tough turn-around from beating Cluj to facing Livingston in the Premiership on that horrible surface at midday on Sunday.

Here's Neil Lennon talking about all of this today.

I got the team 11 out of 11 on The Celtic Star yesterday, and nearly got the correct score (went for 3-0).

There are no new injury worries, although players like Bayo who was suspended last night could feature.

I'll stick with the 3-0 prediction for this one but would bite your hand off for 1-0 at the moment, a drew and we could let THEM go top. Let's take care of business early doors Celtic.

How do you go from the highs of Thursday night to The tony macaroni? 60,000 sell out to 7000 and a plastic pitch with flying pellets.
Be a few sore bodies today. Hopefully having today off will do them good. Will take a strong mindset to get back to the bread and butter.
Take any sort of win at all but hopefully by a couple of goals. 2 zip and Jullien to score. Boy deserves it!

3 points by any score at all and i'd bite your hand off. I'd reckon we need to rotate and rest a few players. We have a good squad capable of winning. I'd pick 4 changes from the Thursday team in the starting lineup and a youngster on the bench making a debut.

3 points by any score at all and i'd bite your hand off. I'd reckon we need to rotate and rest a few players. We have a good squad capable of winning. I'd pick 4 changes from the Thursday team in the starting lineup and a youngster on the bench making a debut.
Take a scabby one nout mate. Goin into a pishisy "international " break. As lenny said there's more to come from this team, l for one believe that genuinely do, from mid to front it's scary how quick we are. Europe all good and fine, the league is all l want short sighted maybe. Bit would take that all day long over Europe at this juncture.

Up in avimore and I don't think there is anywhere to watch the game . If not will be glued to the radio . We are starting to fire on all cylinders and livy lost their best players from last season so would expect a win . Hope scot plays like he did on Thursday he will run them ragged . Lennon has found some gems in his recruitment seems to have a knack for it .

I see Clancy doesnt have a game this weekend. Is this some kind of unofficial punishment? Or a reward of an extra week off. Personally I think its the former. If the game last week had only been on ctv he might have got away with it, but it was on BT and their video Ref called out both his non penalty decisions as wrong. "We were a VAR decision away from a win" to quote some genius this week ( bet Lenny is kicking himself he never thought of that eh ;) ).

Tomorrow will be a frustrating game Gollums the ref after the highs of thursday were now back down to reality and they shite plastic pitchs with 11 men camped in there own half

Going for a draw as i just don't see us playing well on a plastic pitch hope i'm
wrong

Sevco have got Walsh as Ref so points are guaranteed at ibrox

Up in avimore and I don't think there is anywhere to watch the game . If not will be glued to the radio . We are starting to fire on all cylinders and livy lost their best players from last season so would expect a win . Hope scot plays like he did on Thursday he will run them ragged . Lennon has found some gems in his recruitment seems to have a knack for it .
Mackenzies and the Cairngorm on Grampian Road used to show games up there Clarkie. Theres a sports bar, Spey Valley Sports Bar that will probably have it on too, at the MacDonald Resort.

Agree Kelly think we’ll struggle due to the ref
Stop starting the game. And he’ll allow them twenty minutes a goal kick. So we get anything it’ll be a bonus.
and the Huns will get thur usual ref white Walsh.
mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
And The Hamilton manager will set them up to fail and laud how great sevco are ,how in fecks name can you sell the scottish game with shite plastic pitches and incompetant refs

I think livi will park the bus hoping to keep it 0-0 until 85 minutes and catch us on the break because we had a match on Thursday night.I hope we score early to spoil thier plan if we get one early it will end up 3-0 to the hoops.but theses plastic pitches are a disgrace something needs to be done about them anti football if ever thier was.

Any kind of win tomorrow and go into international break on top. Had a look at fixtures between the October & November international breaks. 8 games, Lazio home and away, Cup semi and 4 home/1away games in the league.
Zombies have same amount of games but have 4 away/1 home in the league. Win tomorrow, keep lead then extend over the 5 games between international breaks should be the target.
Any changes to the starting 11 should be resting players who will probably be playing 2 games with their international teams, 2 or 3 max from Forrest, McGregor, Christie, Edouard, Elhamed, Ajer

A physical game on a poor pitch would like to think we should be able to handle it without too much bother but after the Hibs game it might give some uneasy moments for us watching hopefully a couple of goals early on will settle the team and give us 3 points

Back