Livingston v Celtic - Sunday 6 October, kick-off 12 noon - all comments here

TT there are already celtic supporters blaming Lenny for today's result rightly or wrongly. But can you imagine the abuse he'd be getting from the same supporters if he had rested Broon, calmac, Forrest and Eddy today and we had lost?

Aye, I know. But I'm fucking angry that we're using guys that have put in a fyckin shift on Thursday & clearly hadnt recover enough tae be playing on a plastic fuckin carpet.

Its about squad management in the modern game, if the prefered 11 see they have no competition, they become complacent & that combined with tiredness equals yesterdays result.

But those who want Lennon out, didn't want him in the 1st place Also our top lge is designed tae keep the relegation fodder happy with 2 home games against the clubs with the bigger away supports, Celtic, Sevco, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell(mibbie).

Football shouldn't be played on plastic fucking carpets, it causes injuries & can irritate others. It also gives the home club an unfair advantage, they train on it & play on it
GET THEM TAE FUCK!

Aye, I know. But I'm fucking angry that we're using guys that have put in a fyckin shift on Thursday & clearly hadnt recover enough tae be playing on a plastic fuckin carpet.

Its about squad management in the modern game, if the prefered 11 see they have no competition, they become complacent & that combined with tiredness equals yesterdays result.

But those who want Lennon out, didn't want him in the 1st place Also our top lge is designed tae keep the relegation fodder happy with 2 home games against the clubs with the bigger away supports, Celtic, Sevco, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell(mibbie).

Football shouldn't be played on plastic fucking carpets, it causes injuries & can irritate others. It also gives the home club an unfair advantage, they train on it & play on it
GET THEM TAE FUCK!
TT, I agree with you, but if you played on these surfaces ie:five a sides you adapt. no? We as kick abutters have played on many surfaces. like indoor football, different ball different surface. change your style of play. simples.

Aye, I've calmed down from my last post. Huv a fcuk, lets start with team selection, Broonie legs canny handle 3 games in a week simple, Eddie, luv the big fella but not suited for todays game he's not a targetman, Wee jamsey needs rested in these games, or he'll be picking up stupid injuries, fae sum cart horse defender/midfielder.

We've got the depth of squad use the fcuking it for ffs, Nitcham for Broony, Hayes or Morgan for Jamsey, Bayo for EddieThe case for the Defence, Emm there isn't one. Ball watching costs goals, simple. Aye & get Griff fit for ffs, can nae cvnt take corners/freekicks in this team.

☘MON THE HOOPS☘COYBIG☘YNWA☘

For me, and people will say 'move on', but we'll be playing away at Livingston again (probably) and against other such teams, so it's not a bad thing to reflect on it, we could've started with an old school 4-4-2 or some other variant of 4-4-2 against Livingston, given the way they play. Play Bayo, with Edouard running off him. As you say, Eddie isn't a target man, but Bayo is and I've been very impressed with some of his link up and hold up play. Did it well against Hearts at Celtic Park last time they came. I don't believe in full rotation (can't understand why Elhamed was dropped, especially given his physicality), but we don't have to be playing a kind of 4-2-3-1 against fucking Livingston away.

Watched whole game on hesgoal, where were these three players. They were not alone. are they not to be our play makers. They did nought imo in whole game. I stand by sell them.

Sell them. Defo. Don't even need to spend big to replace them. Play a central midfield from now on of Scott Sinclair, Jack Hendry and Neil Lennon. We have the resources already right in front of our noses. Get rid of CalMac, Brown, Forrest, Christie and everyone who was on that pitch yesterday. Except Hayes. We need him as the new goalie.

A touch of class from Holt. He could've piled the hate on Christie (note the Daily Record's article pinpointing the extremely few moonhowling comments from some so-called Celtic fans saying Corpus shouldn't ever play for us again), but instead chose to downplay the whole thing:

A league defeat hurts. I watched the game starting at midnight and went to bed in the wee hours feeling annoyed. I don't remember the LIvingston goalie being a hero so we had very few shots of target. We dont go from heroes to zeroes in a few days. We had a bad day. So did Man United and Man City. It happens in football. It still hurts. Because it matters. The players let me down. They failed at their job. They must improve.

Sell them. Defo. Don't even need to spend big to replace them. Play a central midfield from now on of Scott Sinclair, Jack Hendry and Neil Lennon. We have the resources already right in front of our noses. Get rid of CalMac, Brown, Forrest, Christie and everyone who was on that pitch yesterday. Except Hayes. We need him as the new goalie.
Miaow, probs not players. I don't know. but we should not get caught up in opposing teams style of play in scotland. ref if you want to call him that was typical. Urine, we have got to be a lot cuter. somebody som where using rugby union sin bins re: yellow card, eh no. half of our team would be off the park.

Miaow, probs not players. I don't know. but we should not get caught up in opposing teams style of play in scotland. ref if you want to call him that was typical. Urine, we have got to be a lot cuter. somebody som where using rugby union sin bins re: yellow card, eh no. half of our team would be off the park.
Miaow? you a cat man Falcov? 🤔 😺

Go

top cat set the wild Highland cat on him. good to see that they are trying to improve the population. mabes kill the rats on the south side.
Not many wild cats left mate sadly, i spend a lot of time in the Highlands and I've never seen one, fantastic little predator, love them.

Members online

Back