Livingston v Celtic - Sunday 6 October, kick-off 12 noon - all comments here

Ooft everywhere mate, West Coast and Perthshire mainly I suppose. Been to Moidart a few times this year its great, seen a golden Eagle and a sea Eagle 🦅
Watched beeb one scotland they are importing them from Europe. They have got some in Dumfries, they have large areas to get them used to living in wild before releasing them as in the Highlands. They are looking to get equal amount male/female to boost population. sounds good to me.

A might hire a camper next year n head up there far too many places ive no seen here.
Moidart's great pal to me it's like going back 40 years to my childhood completely unspoiled, Glen Etive (just off glen coe) is another great spot, Arisaig is fantastic, or If you want to go further Glen Elg then out to Skye is breathtaking. If you ever plan to go gimme a shout and I'll tell you some good places to go bud.

Moidart's great pal to me it's like going back 40 years to my childhood completely unspoiled, Glen Etive (just off glen coe) is another great spot, Arisaig is fantastic, or If you want to go further Glen Elg then out to Skye is breathtaking. If you ever plan to go gimme a shout and I'll tell you some good places to go bud.
Glen et time makes you realise how small you are.

Cheers mate will keep them in mind ,Skyes were i want to go.👍

Loch lomond ,Balmaha and Callander as far as i go Falco dont go by the gateway to the Highlands 😃
Have you done the three lochs drive mate? The trossachs Road between Aberfoyle and callendar, an old forestry track you can drive round, costs 2 quid I think it's 7 miles long, fantastic scenery, great walks and views around Loch Drunkie! 😹 I recommend it great day out.

Have you done the three lochs drive mate? The trossachs Road between Aberfoyle and callendar, an old forestry track you can drive round, costs 2 quid I think it's 7 miles long, fantastic scenery, great walks and views around Loch Drunkie! 😹 I recommend it great day out.
Naw but am gony now you've told me 😂Stayed in a hotel in Aberfoyle a few year ago Forrest Hills ,nice place mate.

Naw but am gony now you've told me 😂Stayed in a hotel in Aberfoyle a few year ago Forrest Hills ,nice place mate.
I did work in that hotel 30 odd years ago when I was a kitten! 😹
Check the opening times for 3 lochs before you go it shuts over the winter.

get yer self up there, Ardnamuchan point, go to Sanna Bay beautiful white sands, peace and tranquillity. There are others.
I was at Ardamuchran about 2 months ago mate, my wife's a photographer so when I'm off my job is driving her around to take photos of pretty places! Not so bad eh?

Members online

Latest posts

Back