LMFAO AT FILTH

Sean Dbl Tbl

Have never laffed sooo much at that F-ukin pub teams failure tae beat 10 men Dundee!! Sade they wd IMPLODE in Dec & when Hibs F-uk them a wk on Wed it'll be taxeeee fur Sevvy Gimp PMSL! He will not want tae even be thr come the 29th as we will F-ukin DESTROY THEM LMFAO!! Fat Piemans coupon F-ukin Trippin him ROFL!! HH☘☘

Have never laffed sooo much at that F-ukin pub teams failure tae beat 10 men Dundee!! Sade they wd IMPLODE in Dec & when Hibs F-uk them a wk on Wed it'll be taxeeee fur Sevvy Gimp PMSL! He will not want tae even be thr come the 29th as we will F-ukin DESTROY THEM LMFAO!! Fat Piemans coupon F-ukin Trippin him ROFL!! HH☘☘
The season in a weekend. Celtic put 5 past the league leaders and the manky mob draw against 10 man bottom of the league no hopers.
Challenge ?? The only challenge is trying not to piss yourself laughin at the ridiculous messiah inspired confidence emanating out of ipox. Still,there is always Jan. Twelve more loanees, a new messiah (the real deal this time) and a brand new war chest.
Seriously hilarious.
HH

If anyone watching that on the box thought that mob were rotten - then up close and personal, they are even shitier than they look in UHD.

Not sure if that was the most depressing day of my life, or the funniest?

Either way, if we don't take 3 points of that shower of shite on the 29th then it could only be as a consequence of the worst display of refereeing and outright cheatery in the history of sport.

If there were any truth in the early season clickbait rumours that BR was even remotely interested in the block of solid turd which is worrall, then our scouting team need sectioned post-haste under the Mental Health Act.

There are even worse things I really want to go to town on, but I have to think of the person I attended the match with.......needless to say, that slavering horde that fucko fucko them are beneath any kind of contempt

The season in a weekend. Celtic put 5 past the league leaders and the manky mob draw against 10 man bottom of the league no hopers.
Challenge ?? The only challenge is trying not to piss yourself laughin at the ridiculous messiah inspired confidence emanating out of ipox. Still,there is always Jan. Twelve more loanees, a new messiah (the real deal this time) and a brand new war chest.
Seriously hilarious.
HH
Ach fair play m8 due they kno 2nd boatim LMFAO!!

McGregor must of saved the c.unts about 10 points this season, and has also been man of the match in every game in Europe.

It’s hilarious - they can’t string 5 passes together, yet spend every waking hour foaming at the mouth at the thought, sorry fantasy, of winning 55.

Some of them are starting to turn on Gerrard now as well, - while over in Mexico - Brother Pedro is about to win the title for his club for the first time in around 20 years.

There will be a few bears crying into their Union Jack pillows tonight, that’s for sure.

Hiya babe you tell that dwight mia i can’t wait to have a laugh at him later pmsl.

HH Sean ☘️

If anyone watching that on the box thought that mob were rotten - then up close and personal, they are even shitier than they look in UHD.

Not sure if that was the most depressing day of my life, or the funniest?

Either way, if we don't take 3 points of that shower of shite on the 29th then it could only be as a consequence of the worst display of refereeing and outright cheatery in the history of sport.

If there were any truth in the early season clickbait rumours that BR was even remotely interested in the block of solid turd which is worrall, then our scouting team need sectioned post-haste under the Mental Health Act.

There are even worse things I really want to go to town on, but I have to think of the person I attended the match with.......needless to say, that slavering horde that fucko fucko them are beneath any kind of contempt
Watched the game raday m8 as I had Dundee +1.5 goals in Asian Handicap!!?? Honestly cdnt believe just how F-ukin PISH they were?????..They have not want haf decent player & having watched us y/day (Magnificent) we will F-ukin DESTROY THEM on the 29th..Cannot WAIT!!?????

The gullible fans of the mob from the midden will be feart going into work tomorrow with that shocking result against a 10 man Dundee. Miller scoring the home team's goal was the cherry on the icing for us.

Back