LMFAO AT FILTH

I too had a chortle. Then follow followed that up to really lose badder control.

What an utter pile of talentless shite that mob are. They are going on about no heart and no courage. What they need to realise it’s not that. It’s NO FUCKING TALENT!!!

Jesus H, they are fucking awful. I kept expecting them to get a penalty, so didn’t allow myself to get too worked up. Instead, I just enjoyed the absence of anything in the same universe as class.

If I said out loud, you are so fucking shite, once, I said it a hundred times. Well, maybe 6, but you know what I mean.

Chronic. I can’t wait to visit them at Mordor, because if we play like yesterday, we will score about 7. Ok, probably 4.

A pleasant day all round.

Another sevco game another player sent off,the ref justified the sending off by saying it was a clear goal scoreing chance ,no way there was another Dundee player behind the lad who was sent off,the sending off was a yellow at most.Steave G says some of his players did not step up a poor excuse at best ,, thier boost that they had team to win trophys ? Has come back to bite him.Players have been knocking his door to get a game this is the result he does not think people will knocking and if they do he will show them the video of the game so they can see why his words not mine,not such a happy place after all perhaps the dream has become a nightmare which it will on the 29 th HH

It seems The Peepul are from happy that thur team are still shit, with an exit from Europe coming on Thursday, the real possibility of dropping more points by the 29th & the fear of getting major pumping fae Celtic. The Peepul are demanding on twitter #GerardOut. No amount of spin from Level5 will save the new messiah Mr King from the braying hoards who demand MORE!

While we of a Green & White persuadion are loving every minute of the comedy that is "The Rangers & The Peepul"
Hail Hail, Only One Team In Glasgow☘️☘️

As long as they keep getting men sent off against them they'll eventually get lucky I would think ?

Was convinced they would get a dodgy penalty yesterday....

Members online

Latest posts

Back