Loan dealings change

djcrtoye

Is it me as we see players being bought by the major clubs in Europe and then sending them out on loan. No problem with that but when the player has been loaned out for the majority of his contract and the club demands an outrageous transfer fee. Case in point Paddy Roberts signed for massive money spent the last 3 years on loan. Surely there must be some sort of way that if the player does not play a certain amount of games he could leave for say 25% of the initial transfer fee. Thoughts.

My preferred option would be all clubs must only have certain amount of registered first team players and certain amount of youth players. and max number of players who can be loaned in out without breaching number of players in squad.

When certain clubs can have 100s players out on loan perpetually its suddenly becoming like a feudal system.

If i could get my way I would completely end loan system. If you have player who isn't good enough for your style then he should be sold or removed from your registered squad until his contract ends or is mutually ended.

My preferred option would be all clubs must only have certain amount of registered first team players and certain amount of youth players. and max number of players who can be loaned in out without breaching number of players in squad.

When certain clubs can have 100s players out on loan perpetually its suddenly becoming like a feudal system.

If i could get my way I would completely end loan system. If you have player who isn't good enough for your style then he should be sold or removed from your registered squad until his contract ends or is mutually ended.
I totally agree. I lived near Manchester for 30 years( always a tim). Man city are one of the biggest culprits. They have a phenominal amount of young boys in their "academy". 1 in a thousand will make a career. I hate the loan system as it stands. HH?

Reactions: TET
Back