Loans

cheezydee

Thinking about several players in our squad, I’m surprised we haven’t loaned them out to other clubs in the league. We all get a look at them regular to see if they’re good enough, and we help the opposition in their challenge with sevco (can’t play against us). For example, this window, 5 month loan with recall option. Even if we paid all their wages, we’re doing that anyway and they’re no playing. Before his move, I was thinking Morgan, kouassi, benyu, rogic!?, griff/Bayo, shved, Sinclair (before he moved)...

I’m sure there must be some rules preventing it, cos it couldnt be that simple to help us win the title? Even buying good project players that we give the others that would be a level above what they had

Thinking about several players in our squad, I’m surprised we haven’t loaned them out to other clubs in the league. We all get a look at them regular to see if they’re good enough, and we help the opposition in their challenge with sevco (can’t play against us). For example, this window, 5 month loan with recall option. Even if we paid all their wages, we’re doing that anyway and they’re no playing. Before his move, I was thinking Morgan, kouassi, benyu, rogic!?, griff/Bayo, shved, Sinclair (before he moved)...

I’m sure there must be some rules preventing it, cos it couldnt be that simple to help us win the title? Even buying good project players that we give the others that would be a level above what they had
We need them cheezy, this season more than ever,last season we had a starting eleven on the treatment table with no adequate replacements,look what happened to KT,because we did'nt have a back up, this season "operation stop the 9" will be in full swing, we need everybody ready to step up to the plate. HH

Yeah but if we had recall options, I’m not sure how flexible they can be, we’d effectively have them training in proper games.

Back