Locked out from the family...

TTQtKK

...fully appreciate that I’m not the only dealing with it. That said, having been caught out by airport closures, I’ve not been with the family for nearly two weeks now. FFS
Anyway bedtime time for me, take it easy hoops. Stay home, stay safe and save some lives 🤞

mlaff1979

Must be tough bud but I’ve been locked in with mine for 2 days and I’m already going stir crazy. The misses keeps on talking about the same thing over and over. She’ll say something and I’m like ‘ I know, that’s the 10th time you’ve told me.’ My boy is running about wild bored out his nut. Took him out in the garden to play football but after a while he lost interest. My daughter’s 1 and crawling about pulling down anything she can reach. The house is a tip. By the time I see another human being i’ll be acting like Jack Nicholson in the shining.

TTQtKK

Must be tough bud but I’ve been locked in with mine for 2 days and I’m already going stir crazy. The misses keeps on talking about the same thing over and over. She’ll say something and I’m like ‘ I know, that’s the 10th time you’ve told me.’ My boy is running about wild bored out his nut. Took him out in the garden to play football but after a while he lost interest. My daughter’s 1 and crawling about pulling down anything she can reach. The house is a tip. By the time I see another human being i’ll be acting like Jack Nicholson in the shining.
Can’t help but empathise with that. Ours a a bit older and are cool company. As is my good lady. Remember the time when the kids were mad as a box of frogs. You and yours will get through it 💪 🍀