Locked out from the family...

Must be tough bud but I’ve been locked in with mine for 2 days and I’m already going stir crazy. The misses keeps on talking about the same thing over and over. She’ll say something and I’m like ‘ I know, that’s the 10th time you’ve told me.’ My boy is running about wild bored out his nut. Took him out in the garden to play football but after a while he lost interest. My daughter’s 1 and crawling about pulling down anything she can reach. The house is a tip. By the time I see another human being i’ll be acting like Jack Nicholson in the shining.

Must be tough bud but I’ve been locked in with mine for 2 days and I’m already going stir crazy. The misses keeps on talking about the same thing over and over. She’ll say something and I’m like ‘ I know, that’s the 10th time you’ve told me.’ My boy is running about wild bored out his nut. Took him out in the garden to play football but after a while he lost interest. My daughter’s 1 and crawling about pulling down anything she can reach. The house is a tip. By the time I see another human being i’ll be acting like Jack Nicholson in the shining.
Can’t help but empathise with that. Ours a a bit older and are cool company. As is my good lady. Remember the time when the kids were mad as a box of frogs. You and yours will get through it 💪 🍀

Back