Look at the fuckin state of that

Well well so that’s what a fecking loyalist .... royalist pair of cnuts looks like.
Well the queen and the rest of the fckin kraut sax coberg lot are welcome to them.
They deserve each other. I’d laugh only you shouldn’t mock the afflicted.
I guess mother and son will end the day with a bottle of lambrini .... sing God save the queen and get te their bed...... the same bed of course.... I can hear them banjos in the background

Well well so that’s what a fecking loyalist .... royalist pair of cnuts looks like.
Well the queen and the rest of the fckin kraut sax coberg lot are welcome to them.
They deserve each other. I’d laugh only you shouldn’t mock the afflicted.
I guess mother and son will end the day with a bottle of lambrini .... sing God save the queen and get te their bed...... the same bed of course.... I can hear them banjos in the background
??

Confused from Swindon why are Scots marching in support of William of Orange a Dutchman in memory of a battle that took place in Northern Ireland whilst following a religion basterised from a faith they apparently hate which because a English King wanted the rules changed to suit himself followed by a Queen who executed a Scottish catholic Queen then to finish it off King James Rewrites the Bible useing the works of a German Martin Luther an ex catholic monk Are we sure they are Scottish or just thick

Confused from Swindon why are Scots marching in support of William of Orange a Dutchman in memory of a battle that took place in Northern Ireland whilst following a religion basterised from a faith they apparently hate which because a English King wanted the rules changed to suit himself followed by a Queen who executed a Scottish catholic Queen then to finish it off King James Rewrites the Bible useing the works of a German Martin Luther an ex catholic monk Are we sure they are Scottish or just thick

Battle happened in County Meath which isn't in the north.

Back