Looking for a wee alternative read

What has the site done to piss you off BB
I can do without the pic of Traynor for a start. I also found like I'd started reading in the middle of a conversation, the writer assumes you have been reading him for some time and I couldn't be bothered reading back through all his other pieces, maybe I'm just lazy.

I can do without the pic of Traynor for a start. I also found like I'd started reading in the middle of a conversation, the writer assumes you have been reading him for some time and I couldn't be bothered reading back through all his other pieces, maybe I'm just lazy.
He is one of our own is the author Pat Anderson, he only assumes i guess we are up to date on the media shit only. Thought maybe something was wrong, no probs.HH

Wiz the gonk not banging on about some of that in his rantz boab? Although its hard enough trying to work out what that eejit talks about at the bestof times

Wiz the gonk not banging on about some of that in his rantz boab? Although its hard enough trying to work out what that eejit talks about at the bestof times
There's some subtle (and not so subtle) references to some contributors to the various blogs.

Gonk gets a few references, not very flattering ones either

Aye, the Peepul's social medja team are fvckin hilarious, been on their attack list a few times mainly politics, a few times for football. I like tae remind them, King Billy's battle was funded & plotted by Rome, sends them right over fvck edge. Been called a fat specky basturd, etc. Send them a pic of The Big Cup & remind them thur club died chasing it or pic of me wae The big cup raised above my head. They usually crawl back under their rock, if that fails I remind them, 'YER Grampa is yer da, yer sister is yer maw & yer Granny fvcked them all' that sends them over the edge but by that time I've hit the blocked button. Hail Hail

Aye, the Peepul's social medja team are fvckin hilarious, been on their attack list a few times mainly politics, a few times for football. I like tae remind them, King Billy's battle was funded & plotted by Rome, sends them right over fvck edge. Been called a fat specky basturd, etc. Send them a pic of The Big Cup & remind them thur club died chasing it or pic of me wae The big cup raised above my head. They usually crawl back under their rock, if that fails I remind them, 'YER Grampa is yer da, yer sister is yer maw & yer Granny fvcked them all' that sends them over the edge but by that time I've hit the blocked button. Hail Hail
When I dip my toes into their swamp, you can see their drawers getting twisted by various Celtic bloggers.

It makes me smile when they cut me up for shitey paper on their boards

COOL.

When I dip my toes into their swamp, QUOTE]

Ach, I go in wae the chestwaders, ye need tae, I want the organ grinders not the monkeys. Got threatened by one in Summer of 2014, said he was going to doorstep me, reckoned he knew where I stayed. Called his bluff, smashed his Rangers knome sent him before & after pic. Took his girl knome away in briefcase, spring of 2015 was involved in repossession of his car, see you've got new knomes. The look on his face was priceless, wasn't involved when other car got repossessed 6 months later, heard his house is going next. ??

Members online

No members online now.

Back