Looks like Champagne Charlie has the little green monster symptoms once again.

Broony 👇

Dedicated 14 years of his playing career to Celtic, 11 of them as captain.

Made over 600 appearances for the club.

Won 10 league titles. 6 Scottish Cups. 6 League Cups.

Captained his team to 9 titles in a row.

Won an unprecedented quadruple treble.

Lead his teammates on an incredible record breaking 47 game unbeaten run where they won the league title with a record breaking points total of 106 points, finishing a record breaking 30 points clear of their nearest rivals which all led to the team he captained becoming proper invincibles who won every trophy available to them by remaining undefeated in every domestic competition they entered.

If that's no legendary☝️then fuck knows whit is!

Charlie fucking who?
Absolutely 100% bullseye spot on S2 .

I just see the plonkers name and I know he has been spouting 💩.
The only legend status he has is images of him posing like a haddie with a mullet and grotesque sense of fashion.
That speaks volumes he does not have to open his.gub.

Last edited:
Even sky no longer wants to listen to his shite shadow as got shot of him

Is that why the permanently bewildered looking Monster Munch enthusiast Kris Boyd has all of a sudden popped up on Sky Sports?

Fuck me....they've traded in an incoherent moron who can barely string a sentence together for a incoherent cretin who can barely string a sentence together! Genius idea! 😂

Gave up when i saw a rag using a rag for its news, using gossip to fill column inches, and what happened to boycotting social media for thats all Nicholas's comments are the same throaways you or I could make, ie heinz chicken soup may not contain real chicken and can be easily mistaken as legendary chicken soup. And talking of soup

Picking up on his Daily Express column, the Daily Record reports Nicholas saying:

The McNeil family have given their thoughts and I think this covers it perfectly "As a family we are delighted with Scott's 9 in a row-winning record as Celtic captain and all his other contributions to the Club to be recognised at next week’s match. The leadership, commitment and passion Scott has shown through his time at the club is a major factor in Celtic having won so many trophies and of course making history in a quadruple treble.”

“No one would be better placed than our father to appreciate what it takes to be a successful Celtic captain and we know he would be so proud of Scott’s achievements. Scott is someone who has given nearly 15 years of his life to Celtic and throughout this time has represented the Club brilliantly. We are sure fans will be eager to pay tribute to such an important figure.”

“As a family, we thank Scott sincerely for all he has done for the Club and we wish him and his family nothing but success for the future.”
Shut it Charlie ya Charlatan non entitty (deliberate spelling )
END OF.

The McNeil family have given their thoughts and I think this covers it perfectly "As a family we are delighted with Scott's 9 in a row-winning record as Celtic captain and all his other contributions to the Club to be recognised at next week’s match. The leadership, commitment and passion Scott has shown through his time at the club is a major factor in Celtic having won so many trophies and of course making history in a quadruple treble.”

“No one would be better placed than our father to appreciate what it takes to be a successful Celtic captain and we know he would be so proud of Scott’s achievements. Scott is someone who has given nearly 15 years of his life to Celtic and throughout this time has represented the Club brilliantly. We are sure fans will be eager to pay tribute to such an important figure.”

“As a family, we thank Scott sincerely for all he has done for the Club and we wish him and his family nothing but success for the future.”
Shut it Charlie ya Charlatan non entitty (deliberate spelling )
END OF.
END OF !!! Yip, no comeback M7. Let's not give these morons the publicity they crave....and need.

Red lolly yelow lollrry

🤦‍♂️Aw fucking hell man! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wee tip for Parklane Mattresses.....if yer gonnae get a guy to advertise yer mattresses make sure he can say the word mattresses without sounding like a pished up Bruce Forsyth....quality mattrezzeeeezzzzz!

Get that sent tae the Sky Sports Boab so we can see him getting crucified for it by Jeff Sterling & co. 😂(y)

Back