Looks like it could be a done deal

I realise that some posters are just having a bit of 'fun' when they mock a surname that they struggle to pronounce. But can we stop it and be respectful of someone'e heritage. Just learn to say it properly. Don't get me started on pronouncing Rogic properly.

Never mind pronouncing surnames , we're going to have to learn a whole new language when the Aussie Coach arrives ( that's not a bus from Sidney , by the way ! )

Press conferences will be a delight when he starts in on the Scottish media :

''Well guys , stoked talking with you bludgers , but you can rack off now especially the dag from the Daily Ranger who is a bit of a galah and a drongo to boot .
I 'm going to bail and grab a tinny then meet the gnarly supporters who have seemed a bit pissed to have a True Blue as their coach .
I reckon we could grab a slab and a snag and maybe a sanga and soon work out our differences - no wucka's ! ''

HH

:oops:Having problem with his name

Don't worry he won't be here long enough Lawwells got his way get the cheap option in and keep kennedy and strachan

Gie him a chance ,,,,,,,,what's changed from lennon ,,,,we have the same 2 turds in the dugout who will take the first team and stay as first team set up and all were adding is another few flys, and if that fkr Muscats comin then were really through the looking glass

The cheap option will be gone early and kennedy will be manager instilled by lawwell and to top it off i wouldn't be surprised if Desmond sold out to the city group

Edourds money and ajers money will go to the knt bonus and we'll get middle of the road championship players if were lucky

Mmm a heard some banger saying we should aw sing angie fae the stones 😂😂😂😂 nothing put the fear in me than the thought of 60000 singing that 😂😂😂ooh dear it’s a big naw fae me
How about "Angie baby " by Helen Ready I'm sure the words could be altered to suit,

A poor mans Roy Keane or Roy without the talent, don’t think he ever played in an old firm game.... the hun manger knew he’s only last 5mins before they were down to 10 men, only had 12 reds in his career, more-or-less reached that amount in 3 seasons 🤣🤣 pussy- (mus)cat🤣 not having him ANYWHERE near park head 😡
This whole saga is just getting worse and more embarrassing by the day

Muscat for no2.? The board will need more than barriers to keep the fans from tearing down the stadium brick by brick.☘️
Would make you think that our board ally are hoping to paint our support with the same brush as sevco scum (SS) as this could and possibly will turn ugly very quickly if results aren't delivered right from the beginning.
Our board seem to have became HUNS also

I realise that some posters are just having a bit of 'fun' when they mock a surname that they struggle to pronounce. But can we stop it and be respectful of someone'e heritage. Just learn to say it properly. Don't get me started on pronouncing Rogic properly.

It pees me off when I hear podcasters butcher his name or come out with something like "I'm not even going to attempt his surname". It's just ignorance. The big man's name is practically phonetic! Post-e-cog-lou.

One podcaster kept consciously saying "Ainge" to mock the Australian accent. Hunnish behaviour.

Hopefully, if the guy comes, he's got thicker skin than some of you bhoys. How people pronounce his name will he far far far far down the list of things he'll have to deal with should he arrive on the best wee country in the worlde shores....and God help him if he's Catholic 🤣🤣 there will be mocked up photos of him bumming skippy the Bush kangaroo, and that will probably be in the red tops!!!!!! Christ only knows the shit he'll take from the huns!!

Hopefully, if the guy comes, he's got thicker skin than some of you bhoys. How people pronounce his name will he far far far far down the list of things he'll have to deal with should he arrive on the best wee country in the worlde shores....and God help him if he's Catholic 🤣🤣 there will be mocked up photos of him bumming skippy the Bush kangaroo, and that will probably be in the red tops!!!!!! Christ only knows the shit he'll take from the huns!!

Imagine how some people are gonnae feel when everybody starts calling him a cunt Lubo! :LOL:

These are very strange times troops. Covid, riots I George Square, fans turning against our team ,Lawwells cars petrol bombed, .And the last thing we wanted was our board treating us with contempt.. When are those responsible for his seasons catastrophe come out and tell us the truth. We're not sorry for last seasons debacle we had to give sevco the title his year as we made an agreement with them that we are the Old Firm and as such it's now there turn to dominate. We need them more than you will ever know, so you all just settle down stop the grumblings and accept that we are A HUN BOARD. If you don't like it tough who needs fans like you. That to me is closer to the truth f why this board treats us with contempt.😠😠😠😠

These are very strange times troops. Covid, riots I George Square, fans turning against our team ,Lawwells cars petrol bombed, .And the last thing we wanted was our board treating us with contempt.. When are those responsible for his seasons catastrophe come out and tell us the truth. We're not sorry for last seasons debacle we had to give sevco the title his year as we made an agreement with them that we are the Old Firm and as such it's now there turn to dominate. We need them more than you will ever know, so you all just settle down stop the grumblings and accept that we are A HUN BOARD. If you don't like it tough who needs fans like you. That to me is closer to the truth f why this board treats us with contempt.😠😠😠😠
Wouldn't say your to far from the truth there ally

Back