Looks like it could be a done deal

Also getting that feeling glasbhoy, as must be having a huge say already on players going and on who we have in mind in regards trying to bring in.
Window opens on Wednesday and totally ridiculous to still be in such a position
Well did they not say Howe sanctioned paddy leaving for America.? He wasn't even the manager and hadn't signed anything.
Then was it not Fergal's choice for this aussie guy as he was coming in as DoF.
So we are a striker down because a guy who isn't our manager or going to become our manager. Now the guy who isn't going to be DoF is picking our manager.
Is it just me or is that not fucking crazy. Wonder where are board are getting their magic mushrooms, I didn't think they were in season. Its the only reason I can think of that makes that make any sense

Never mind pronouncing surnames , we're going to have to learn a whole new language when the Aussie Coach arrives ( that's not a bus from Sidney , by the way ! )

Press conferences will be a delight when he starts in on the Scottish media :

''Well guys , stoked talking with you bludgers , but you can rack off now especially the dag from the Daily Ranger who is a bit of a galah and a drongo to boot .
I 'm going to bail and grab a tinny then meet the gnarly supporters who have seemed a bit pissed to have a True Blue as their coach .
I reckon we could grab a slab and a snag and maybe a sanga and soon work out our differences - no wucka's ! ''

HH
When did Alf Roberts come into it??? 😂 😂 😂

Well did they not say Howe sanctioned paddy leaving for America.? He wasn't even the manager and hadn't signed anything.
So we are a striker down because a guy who isn't our manager or going to become our manager. Now the guy who isn't going to be DoF is picking our manager.
Is it just me or is that not fucking crazy. Wonder where are board are getting their magic mushrooms, I didn't think they were in season. Its the only reason I can think of that makes that make any sense

House of cards is fair crashing down now isn't it!!!

And before all that we lost our title to a team that isn’t Rangers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back