Lost Connection – Green Brigade’s new banner protest

Yous all know am very grateful for last nine year but that statement sums up how we are all feeling today if only they didn't rest on they're laurels and had invested in a better manager,better backroom team and better players we would still be well out in front of they fuckers but they did fall asleep at the wheel that's clear for all to see.... i dont see point in waiting any more I just hope they put proper cash down on the new manager who ever that will be if done properly we cud still win this league HH

Don't always agree with some of the GB's antics, they have a tendency to overstep at times but then there are other occasions when they get it bang on and this is one of those times. Simple but clever message that sums up the mood perfectly imo so well done GB!

Also seen something earlier regarding Celtic fencing off the Stadium in case of further protests that sums this Celtic board up perfectly......

So the message from the Celtic boardroom seems to be 'we don't care what ye have tae say and ye cannae be trusted tae behave so stay away......well unless yer here tae hand over more of yer money tae us that is, if that's why yer here then get yer readies oot yer most welcome!' :mad:

Last edited:
9 in a row, on the verge of an unprecedented quadruple treble, in a stronger financial position than any club in the country but the board and manager are unfit for purpose and must be removed.
Sorry I can't buy that, I'm disappointed, shocked, really can't believe what's going on on the pitch at the moment it's a complete head bender but to demand the removal of the people who have delivered years of success because of weeks of failure doesn't sit well with me.
Lennon has done very little wrong in his long Celtic career and deserves our thanks and respect, to call him unfit for purpose is cruel and ungrateful. The board in my opinion did back him in the summer, Barkas, Ajeti, Duffy, Laxalt etc were hardly bargain basement options, albeit the suitability of some of them can certainly be questioned with hindsight.
In my opinion these protests are an embarrassment to the club and the hun will be pissing themselves at them, just like we pissed ourselves when they produced bed sheets with we deserve better, wrongly spelled scrolled upon them.
Support, togetherness and unity is the way forward and will always be stronger than the alternatives.

I know, I'm unusual it's a cross I have to bare. HH

After another humpin,a 'ring of steel' erected around Celtic park,Green Brigade's brilliant banner, the club announce,the Celtic store is open,'where the supporters,support', our new line of christmas jumpers,is now up for sale,available in all sizes noo is that jist no rippin the pish
"With a full compliment of Christmas Gifts and accessories for all the family, you will be sure to find the perfect gift or Christmas accessory from the Official Celtic store this Christmas."
🍺 🥳

After another humpin,a 'ring of steel' erected around Celtic park,Green Brigade's brilliant banner, the club announce,the Celtic store is open,'where the supporters,support', our new line of christmas jumpers,is now up for sale,available in all sizes noo is that jist no rippin the pish
"With a full compliment of Christmas Gifts and accessories for all the family, you will be sure to find the perfect gift or Christmas accessory from the Official Celtic store this Christmas."
🍺 🥳

I'd super glue the doors of the superstore shut

It’s not ungrateful to point out that the season has gone to shit and whatever Neil Lennon has achieved prior to now is irrelevant ( and to be honest some of his comments lately have been bizarre), we fund the club and have a right to our say. Without fans embarrassing the board in the 90’s we wouldn’t have a club so I find Your argument to be disrespectful to us all, are we to bow or head and doff our cap in gratitude to the people whose sheer incompetence and lack of regard for the fans (Celtic family - copyright Celtic fc plc) have taken us from an almost unassailable position to this humiliation? Give us a break and stop and think for a minute, are you serious or just refusing like Lennon to accept reality. Sorry to offend but some things have to be challenged.

It’s not ungrateful to point out that the season has gone to shit and whatever Neil Lennon has achieved prior to now is irrelevant ( and to be honest some of his comments lately have been bizarre), we fund the club and have a right to our say. Without fans embarrassing the board in the 90’s we wouldn’t have a club so I find Your argument to be disrespectful to us all, are we to bow or head and doff our cap in gratitude to the people whose sheer incompetence and lack of regard for the fans (Celtic family - copyright Celtic fc plc) have taken us from an almost unassailable position to this humiliation? Give us a break and stop and think for a minute, are you serious or just refusing like Lennon to accept reality. Sorry to offend but some things have to be challenged.
👏 👏👏👏👏

🍺 🥳
The fans would be better able to fill the Christmas jerseys than the players just now.

Instead of addressing the clusterphuqs we've been witnessing,2 wins in 11 games,with the pure embarrasment with Ross County,who deservedly won the match,they turn on the Celtic support,due to a protest by some fans, to deflect from the shite we are are witnessing,everyone and their granny can see,this implosion/malaise, whatever,we've no divine right to win games,or 10 in a row,what we do have right to,is to see players giving 100% in every game! we'll build a fence round Celtic park,but hey,the store's open,so yeez can all buy the christmas merch!

9 in a row, on the verge of an unprecedented quadruple treble, in a stronger financial position than any club in the country but the board and manager are unfit for purpose and must be removed.
Sorry I can't buy that, I'm disappointed, shocked, really can't believe what's going on on the pitch at the moment it's a complete head bender but to demand the removal of the people who have delivered years of success because of weeks of failure doesn't sit well with me.
Lennon has done very little wrong in his long Celtic career and deserves our thanks and respect, to call him unfit for purpose is cruel and ungrateful. The board in my opinion did back him in the summer, Barkas, Ajeti, Duffy, Laxalt etc were hardly bargain basement options, albeit the suitability of some of them can certainly be questioned with hindsight.
In my opinion these protests are an embarrassment to the club and the hun will be pissing themselves at them, just like we pissed ourselves when they produced bed sheets with we deserve better, wrongly spelled scrolled upon them.
Support, togetherness and unity is the way forward and will always be stronger than the alternatives.

Voddy consumed 😂😂😂

1607123436391.png

Back