Luddite

Newbie here. Not on any social media (yes, really), have never posted a comma in my life so a bit clueless as to how this works. But I can type. Is there a minimum/maximum re the number of characters in case I want to post a novel?
Dont think there is a maximum

I have tendency to write too much at times and ive never had a word limit so far?

In fact even when im trying to be concise I bore everybody to death.

Newbie here. Not on any social media (yes, really), have never posted a comma in my life so a bit clueless as to how this works. But I can type. Is there a minimum/maximum re the number of characters in case I want to post a novel?
Welcome to the noise Mrs C
Still a dinosaur in this techno world myself and like you, only site I would be on.
Hope you enjoy the madness and feel free to write what shite you like, as a lot of us do, including myself

Welcome to the Noise Mrs C.
I Hope you bring a bit of madness with you because this forum requires it. 😂
Even just posting an emoji is fine 🤞

If you enjoy the company and wise council of folk who are capable of measured, considered comment then, ...........ye better look for another forum!. Only jokin', you'll enjoy it here I'm sure. A big warm Noisy welcome to you Mrs C.

Hi mrs c, there’s no limit to the amount of shite you can post 🤣long winded post are boring, most people skip passed them, best to keeps it concise and to the point, also good to watch yir spelling, as sometimes the grammar police are oan here an pull people up 🤣🤣

enjoy the madness, threads almost NEVER stay on topic, get involved and don’t take things to seriously 👍

Hi mrs c, there’s no limit to the amount of shite you can post 🤣long winded post are boring, most people skip passed them, best to keeps it concise and to the point, also good to watch yir spelling, as sometimes the grammar police are oan here an pull people up 🤣🤣

enjoy the madness, threads almost NEVER stay on topic, get involved and don’t take things to seriously 👍

And remember Celtic chat belongs Celtic chat and general chat belongs in General Chat.....for the love of God don't get them mixed up!!

If you enjoy the company and wise council of folk who are capable of measured, considered comment then, ...........ye better look for another forum!. Only jokin', you'll enjoy it here I'm sure. A big warm Noisy welcome to you Mrs C.
Wise council folk more like frank

Welcome mrs c,
you didn’t teach primary 3 at any point in Greenock did you 🙄
Or were married to mr c from the shamen per chance ?

Last edited:
welcome don't think you'll have to much of a problem as Nialj and TeT take some beating ,but crack on and enjoy the noise

Welcome to the Noise Mrs C. Please join in with whatever nonsense you want to post. And don't be surprised if a thread unexpectedly shoots off into a number of different tangents as none of us (except for the good doctor perhaps - no, not you Docco - I said "good doctor" 😉) has the discipline to stay on topic for very long!

And if you ever need to edit your comment you can go back to it, click on on the 3 dots next to 'Report' at the bottom left and select 'Edit'.

Enjoy the madness.

Members online

Latest posts

Back