Luddite

Welcome to the Noise Mrs C. Please join in with whatever nonsense you want to post. And don't be surprised if a thread unexpectedly shoots off into a number of different tangents as none of us (except for the good doctor perhaps - no, not you Docco - I said "good doctor" 😉) has the discipline to stay on topic for very long!

And if you ever need to edit your comment you can go back to it, click on on the 3 dots next to 'Report' at the bottom left and select 'Edit'.

Enjoy the madness.
DOC - OCD perhaps ?
Just a thought

a bought a bit of garden machinery today and got a wine voucher with £75 off when you buy a case of wine costing £115 ,,,,and you get yer money back if you don't like every bottle

it's from naked wines .com anyone want it message me for the codes
Cheers Kelly ...not sure I liked every bottle ..but as Dill said it was electric soup especially in the winter.....whits the code 😆IMG-20210918-WA0006.jpg

Cheers Kelly ...not sure I liked every bottle ..but as Dill said it was electric soup especially in the winter.....whits the code 😆View attachment 15853
They've upped their labels
Did some 'research' and saw the following posted:

"Never tried it myself but I'm aware that you can get El Dorado on tap (?) in the Morton Supporters Club in Greenock - which most Morton supporters avoid like the plague anyway - and probably a few of the town centre's less salubrious establishments, probably The Westburn or some other coup.

The Norseman may well have a stash of it among the bottles of Lea and Perrins and the rest of its 'shite on the shelf' range of bottles that were opened in 1977 and haven't been disposed of by environmental health"

The Norseman was Erik Sorensen's pub, right by Cappielow Park and the Westburn was known as a 'wine shop'

They've upped their labels
Did some 'research' and saw the following posted:

"Never tried it myself but I'm aware that you can get El Dorado on tap (?) in the Morton Supporters Club in Greenock - which most Morton supporters avoid like the plague anyway - and probably a few of the town centre's less salubrious establishments, probably The Westburn or some other coup.

The Norseman may well have a stash of it among the bottles of Lea and Perrins and the rest of its 'shite on the shelf' range of bottles that were opened in 1977 and haven't been disposed of by environmental health"

The Norseman was Erik Sorensen's pub, right by Cappielow Park and the Westburn was known as a 'wine shop'
Met the bhoys in the Dockers at 6pm after playing fitba at 3pm ..game of snooker and a few warming wines before going roon the corner at Ricos nightclub before 11 for ra Dancin until the early hours ....😄

Met the bhoys in the Dockers at 6pm after playing fitba at 3pm ..game of snooker and a few warming wines before going roon the corner at Ricos nightclub before 11 for ra Dancin until the early hours ....😄
I remember Rico's wine bar, but I might be confusing it with another place
Was it at the bottom of Ann Street ? Next to the Sally Ann, on Sir Michael Street ?
Pardon the Greenock intrusion folks

Back