Luddite

Yes Dill at the bottom of Ann St...was the only place in town after the Cathcart of course 🤣💚🎵
Rico's in my time was where u went when you were 17 looking to get pished and play hide the sausage for a first time. worked for me and it was even a she/ the Dockers and the George surrounded it

Rico's in my time was where u went when you were 17 looking to get pished and play hide the sausage for a first time. worked for me and it was even a she/ the Dockers and the George surrounded it
......First wine bar in Greenock that actually sold wine that wasn't El d......I'm 16 years ahead of you glove so it was the place to be at the time ....right I'm awa tae bed . HH

My immediate thought was the Canadian/German sect that hails from Alberta. I can't remember their name. Help me out Dilligaf. What are they called?
You might be talking of the Doukhobors
A religious sect that lived in parts of BC & Alberta
They used to burn their worldly possessions (their leader told them to) and hold nude marches through towns
They wouldn't send their kids to school, so the trend continued
Don't hear much of them these days

You might be talking of the Doukhobors
A religious sect that lived in parts of BC & Alberta
They used to burn their worldly possessions (their leader told them to) and hold nude marches through towns
They wouldn't send their kids to school, so the trend continued
Don't hear much of them these days
Nae wunner, shooting about naked in freezing fkin Canada...fs

Nae wunner, shooting about naked in freezing fkin Canada...fs
Think the sect started out in Russia, so you'd think they'd be used tae the cauld
Some of the hard core ones, set fire to local schools and burned houses down, back in the 20's
Not sure about the Luddites though ;) :LOL:

There were a load of them came over to Argyle in the 80s ,the way,,, they were called got banned in canada another offshot of them were the screamers who settled in ireland in the 70s-80s weird fkn bunch

I'm not going to start a new thread, but I have a question. Yesterday on my skysports score app the hun game was up to 90+6....I heard it went to 98 in total. The app has now changed it to finishing at 95....so what was time was the final whistle blown. And also, there doesn't seem to have been any injuries that I can see so where the fuck did all that time come from!!! Livi were time wasting from the 25th minute. A few fake injuries, goalie taking an age to take a goal kick everytime and all we got was 4 minutes....granted we could have had 8 minutes and it would have made no difference.

Members online

Back