Lurkers

Aye Jeffries told him to launch it, i knew i rembered that story, MON talsks about it he said he could not believe waht he was hearing, management talikng about launching baws out the park. Orange bastard.
I get the notion that you don't want your opponents celebrating on your home ground, but surely pride alone would compel you to try and stop that from happening by trying to score yourselves?

It was a sweet moment a few years later when Naka cracked in the free-kick to clinch it in injury time.

Class act.
Imagine how difficult it must have been for Naka to come to Scotland?

No language, not a huge Japanese community, brutal style of football, Lenny in your ear every 30 seconds, WGS in your ear every 10 seconds and everything else besides.

He got it though, Boab!

He understood what it all meant and for someone who comes from a reserved society without a football pedigree, it must have been a dream to play for a Club like Celtic.

Got to be in the top 50 Celts of all time and that's some achievement in its own right.

Imagine how difficult it must have been for Naka to come to Scotland?

No language, not a huge Japanese community, brutal style of football, Lenny in your ear every 30 seconds, WGS in your ear every 10 seconds and everything else besides.

He got it though, Boab!

He understood what it all meant and for someone who comes from a reserved society without a football pedigree, it must have been a dream to play for a Club like Celtic.

Got to be in the top 50 Celts of all time and that's some achievement in its own right.
And he recognised our talent. So too did his old man, love this clip.
SP.

I get the notion that you don't want your opponents celebrating on your home ground, but surely pride alone would compel you to try and stop that from happening by trying to score yourselves?

It was a sweet moment a few years later when Naka cracked in the free-kick to clinch it in injury time.

I watched that game in McConnells Bar in Glasgow
Celtic had gone 1 aged but Kilmarnock equalised in 2nd half with Naja scoring direct from a brilliant free kick right at the end

I jumped up and punched the ceiling when our 2nd goal went in and a ceiling tile snapped into two pieces

The last time I was in there about 6 months ago I noticed that the ceiling tile had never been replaced. ??

HH?

My keeper hero Ronnie Simpson his positioning around the box was great and the save,s he pulled off were brilliant,for the biggest blunders Frank Haffy cup final on the Saturday against the gers fantastic Wednesday night reply a disaster on legs,most not forget John Fallon who gave his heart and soul for Celtic,memories of another day but great one,s

My keeper hero Ronnie Simpson his positioning around the box was great and the save,s he pulled off were brilliant,for the biggest blunders Frank Haffy cup final on the Saturday against the gers fantastic Wednesday night reply a disaster on legs,most not forget John Fallon who gave his heart and soul for Celtic,memories of another day but great one,s

The great Evan Williams almost forgot about
Evan Williams, who made 148 appearances for the club between 1969 and 1974 and his hero is Ronnie Simpson.
evan will.jpg

I see polly t rent boy extraordinairre fae cblog defo reading my joke thread.

If yer reading this ya wee deviant not a fkn chance

Merlin the wizard couldnae make you good lookin. ?????

Stench are defo’s reading. Like we knew.

How sad they are ????

Members online

Latest posts

Back