Lustig

Video Celts had an article regarding Gamboa left on May 1st but interestingly say Lustig would be gone too in the summer.

Is this likely?
Hes picking up a few injuries and maybe lost a wee yard of pace,if they have identified other targets that they think they can get then i think his time might be up,ralston and perez are the young up and comers,maybe a ready to go right back and we should have enough cover.

Apparantly Celtic have slapped a 7m tag on Ntcham. He’s supposed to be unsettled. But that isn’t stacking up for me Think its a squirrel.

If Lenny is the new manager he likes lustig, i don’t know.

Ralston looks dis-interested at times i dont know if i trust him yet.

Perhaps your right and the more game time he gets he could make me eat my words.

I hope so.

HH JJ ☘️

Apparantly Celtic have slapped a 7m tag on Ntcham. He’s supposed to be unsettled. But that isn’t stacking up for me Think its a squirrel.

If Lenny is the new manager he likes lustig, i don’t know.

Ralston looks dis-interested at times i dont know if i trust him yet.

Perhaps your right and the more game time he gets he could make me eat my words.

I hope so.

HH JJ ☘️
I know what your saying about ralston,he didnt do himself any favours against hearts,his final ball was really poor,maybe lustig might get another year and see if the young guys push him,its up in the air until we get the manager sorted

I know what your saying about ralston,he didnt do himself any favours against hearts,his final ball was really poor,maybe lustig might get another year and see if the young guys push him,its up in the air until we get the manager sorted

I’m hoping Celtic release a statement informing us who the manager is shortly after the cup final.

There’s a lot of work to do.

We need a squad to cope with forthcoming injuries etc. But that squad has to be firing, giving their all.

Financially we need the door to revolve both ways. Out to conserve cash and In to accummulate.

Lenny told the hibs players to target him as he was the weak link, nuff said,sorry Mika!
MD Lennon said he was not going to change the team too much as interim, however he was Hibs boss when he targetted Lustig and knew how Rodgers setup, so Lustig was tactical, when we next played Hibs Lennon was our boss and HIbs had their new man, i dont think the new man would have sent his team out the same way as Lenny did. his knowing Lennon would know how to beat him if he did , so he could play Lustig safe in the knowledge if Hibs countered, the weak link, Lennon had him, he would have known the formation and how to beat it. Tacticts Tweet Tweet.

MD Lennon said he was not going to change the team too much as interim, however he was Hibs boss when he targetted Lustig and knew how Rodgers setup, so Lustig was tactical, when we next played Hibs Lennon was our boss and HIbs had their new man, i dont think the new man would have st his team out the same as Lenny did his Hib team knowing Lennon would know how to beat him, so he could play Lustig safe in the knowledge if Hibs countered Lennon had him, he would know the formation. Tacticts Tweet Tweet.
confucius say "easy to phuq with mind, if mind not right"
or,phuq off Cblog,Lenny's the man! tweet tweet Boab,rip Jake Black.

Lustig has been a great signing but over last few yrs has lost couple of yards pace and has a weakness of ball watching at crosses were we lose goals at back post to the player coming in I also think Ralston is not the answer still making same mistakes as he did when 18 gets to close to the player allowing himself to be easily turned loses concentration at times when play is over other side of park and doesn't match players run seeing it too late he can have decent carrear but not with us just like to thank be these players for being part of celtic

Big Mika has earned cult hero status and for the most part, he did a decent enough job on the field.

Like many others, I think that next season is a step too far, but it still remains a problem position and if nothing else, he remains a good option for cover if we can get the right player in place.

On a personal note, I think that wee Ralston has a future, but it just seems that he's trying too hard when he gets an opportunity and that's reflected in his final ball and committing himself then getting exposed.

We all know that it's one of the key areas of the first XI that needs to be immediately addressed, I'd hope that the appropriate players have been identified and that Celtic make their moves quickly in the close season.

Mika might want to see out his career playing first-team football and if he decides to go elsewhere, then I'm sure he'll go with all our blessings.

I just hope he doesn't decide to join the fuzz given his penchant for their hats, but at least it would be one less mason in their ranks.

Lustig has been a great signing but over last few yrs has lost couple of yards pace and has a weakness of ball watching at crosses were we lose goals at back post to the player coming in I also think Ralston is not the answer still making same mistakes as he did when 18 gets to close to the player allowing himself to be easily turned loses concentration at times when play is over other side of park and doesn't match players run seeing it too late he can have decent carrear but not with us just like to thank be these players for being part of celtic

????

Lustig has been a great servant. But time waits for no one. We need a replacement. Ralston isn’t it. I wish he was but he just isn’t good enough. His passing is woeful. He drifts and is caught out of position too often.

If he gets the position, we move forward with another weak link in defence. Him coming through the ranks and loving the club isn’t enough. It’s not nearly enough.

It’s a simple case of are you good enough. Nothing else should be a consideration. It baffles me how people say he has it. Where exactly did this assessment come from? It wasn’t on his displays because they repeatedly show his weaknesses. My only conclusion is it must be because he’s a dyed in the wool Tim. If that was all that counted, then our own Michael Duffy, pissed out of his nut on Stella, would get a game. :)

Remember, the shirt doesn’t shrink. Even if we want it to. Ask yourself this. If Anthony had come in on loan would we want to keep him as the answer?

If you’re honest, you know what the answer would be.

We need a better player. As I said, I wish it was him, but it’s not.

Lustig has been a great servant. But time waits for no one. We need a replacement. Ralston isn’t it. I wish he was but he just isn’t good enough. His passing is woeful. He drifts and is caught out of position too often.

If he gets the position, we move forward with another weak link in defence. Him coming through the ranks and loving the club isn’t enough. It’s not nearly enough.

It’s a simple case of are you good enough. Nothing else should be a consideration. It baffles me how people say he has it. Where exactly did this assessment come from? It wasn’t on his displays because they repeatedly show his weaknesses. My only conclusion is it must be because he’s a dyed in the wool Tim. If that was all that counted, then our own Michael Duffy, pissed out of his nut on Stella, would get a game. :)

Remember, the shirt doesn’t shrink. Even if we want it to. Ask yourself this. If Anthony had come in on loan would we want to keep him as the answer?

If you’re honest, you know what the answer would be.

We need a better player. As I said, I wish it was him, but it’s not.

Michael would love to thats for sure, most fans would but doesn’t mean their good enough ??

Fantastic post verdict.

After the game last week i did see a comment or 2 about ralston having a good game and i got to tell you i thought to myself did ye watch the game? ???

I see over on Joe’s site an article saying MALMO are ready to make an offer for Lustig.

Could be his farewell party getting under way on Saturday?
Aye i seen that as well sourced to the sun(ofabithch) paper. If malmo have genuinely offered big bucks (or blown Stockholm out the water, as the sun(ofabithch) is reporting) I thought Stockholm was above sea level any way, then none could say mika doesn't deserve it hes been a superb servant for us , here for all 8 titles I couldn't blame him for wanting to stay another season for the 9 but it would be as a back up id think. Whatever happens 8 league titles for lustig is an incredible return in any language HH

Aye i seen that as well sourced to the sun(ofabithch) paper. If malmo have genuinely offered big bucks (or blown Stockholm out the water, as the sun(ofabithch) is reporting) I thought Stockholm was above sea level any way, then none could say mika doesn't deserve it hes been a superb servant for us , here for all 8 titles I couldn't blame him for wanting to stay another season for the 9 but it would be as a back up id think. Whatever happens 8 league titles for lustig is an incredible return in any language HH
well said Winter HH

Back