Lustig

Aye i seen that as well sourced to the sun(ofabithch) paper. If malmo have genuinely offered big bucks (or blown Stockholm out the water, as the sun(ofabithch) is reporting) I thought Stockholm was above sea level any way, then none could say mika doesn't deserve it hes been a superb servant for us , here for all 8 titles I couldn't blame him for wanting to stay another season for the 9 but it would be as a back up id think. Whatever happens 8 league titles for lustig is an incredible return in any language HH

I just read it on celtic news now.

I agree Lustig has been a servant but he is now off pace and no time for sentimentality in the hunger for the ten.

Harsh? perhaps.

But to make history there can be no room for sentiments.

Nothing will ever take away from Lustig how he is a huge part of a 10IAR champions team.

Nor take away his part in making history.

He has earned it and our respect but never our pity because of what he was capable off and is no longer.

Big love to Lustig, thanks and see you at the 10IAR celebrations. ??

I just read it on celtic news now.

I agree Lustig has been a servant but he is now off pace and no time for sentimentality in the hunger for the ten.

Harsh? perhaps.

But to make history there can be no room for sentiments.

Nothing will ever take away from Lustig how he is a huge part of a 10IAR champions team.

Nor take away his part in making history.

He has earned it and our respect but never our pity because of what he was capable off and is no longer.

Big love to Lustig, thanks and see you at the 10IAR celebrations. ??
No that's not harsh at all its true but he can still do a job for someone and malmo are a club that produce decent sides every now and then so good luck to him. Never forget the polis hat caper outstanding ?

Latest posts

Back