Macgregor Kick on Ajar

Why are the rest of scottish football putting up with this blatant Cheating?
Guys, it has been this way for ever and and a day, I watched the Bhoys win The European cup in Lisbon,
Nothing has changed since then or will in the future. However, that bias is what makes us great, the requirement to be morally and professionally greater than both the new team from Ibrox and the SFA puppets. You only have to look at them to see they are extra's from the 'Planet of the Apes' when in a group! Hail Hail!

ok so we either stand for it or do something about it. no scotland tickets and NO celtic away game tickets and no away cup tickets. there is only one way to change minds, and that is to boycott games and hit all the other spl teams in the pocket. I understand this is a hard sell but THIS is the only way to concentrate minds ,everything else is just talk. And if u think we can go on without doing anything and still keep on winning silverware you are sadly mistaken,this is a concerted effort to stop celtic at ANY cost. the hun machine is just getting started. but im a reasonable man,If somebody has a better idea i am all ears.
I have not been to cup games or away games since 2012. It has been hard missing live games but I despair at the cheating and corruption of the SFA and their intent of continuing their policy of trying to make sure its " Anyone But Celtic " although it has been happening for years, they are now cranking it up as we go for 8 in a row, God knows what it will be like if we are going for 10.
The latest in a long line of disgraceful decisions to accommodate Sevco is another example. The shameless SMSM are compliant in all this. Not one journalist will call out EBT cheats, the death of rangers or the 5 way agreement. Not one will condemn and hound the SFA allowing blatant assault on Celtic players. They did back up Levein though when he called for protection from Scott Brown, who had to put up with getting kicked off the park ever since. The garbage spouted from their beloved Gerrard was shot out the water by an unbiased referee Dermot Gallagher telling them the real facts, but like everything else about Sevco, the truth is swept under the carpet. I had to laugh at them saying Collum should be demoted, aye he should have been..... 8 years ago for awarding the Huns a penalty with his back to the incident. I could go on and on.
Scottish Football is corrupt and run by masons for the benefit of one club. My money goes on a season ticket to Celtic Football Club and no other club, especially an SFA who are paying a salary to our national team manager to pay off a tax bill on money that by his own admission was obtained to allow cheating every club in Scotland. But this could only happen in Scotland.

We're being told 3 ex referees reviewing the incident couldn't confirm it was a foul!? I would suggest that the SFA uses referees from a different association such as the FA , in the interest of fairness. Our refs are obviously incompetent or liars and cheats.

The new system is as shady as Dave King!
3 former officials, unnamed and unaccountable watch the footage separately and only if there is a unanimous decision the complaint is upheld? Surely that’s just asking for trouble? One bad apple decides to play ‘dick advocate’ and next thing you know there’s zombies getting away with murder!

Totally agree way “mursheens”comment it’s time to take it to these hun b- ——- ds also would like to know why celtic supporters association never make comment on anything controversial?surley they must have the numbers behind them to be heard?am a just being naieve.?

ok so we either stand for it or do something about it. no scotland tickets and NO celtic away game tickets and no away cup tickets. there is only one way to change minds, and that is to boycott games and hit all the other spl teams in the pocket. I understand this is a hard sell but THIS is the only way to concentrate minds ,everything else is just talk. And if u think we can go on without doing anything and still keep on winning silverware you are sadly mistaken,this is a concerted effort to stop celtic at ANY cost. the hun machine is just getting started. but im a reasonable man,If somebody has a better idea i am all ears.
Couldn't agree more Mursheen. If Celtic fans organised a total boycott of away games and Scottish Cup games only, and prominently advertised the reason why, then that would soon focus the minds of other SPFL chairman. Money is the best leverage we have as most clubs would not voluntarily back us in our quest for fairness and transparency.

"Shortly after this picture was taken, Morelos received his yellow card from the ref ...

05texasi.jpg

It was later reduced to a Strict Talking To by an SFA appeal board ..."

Members online

Back