Macgregor Kick on Ajar

The stupidity began when they cleared Morelos of booting that sheep player.
Everyone seen it. The intent was clear.
That set the precedent for this idiocy.
An absurd decision. I actually burst out laughing when i heard. Even the huns were surprised.

that far wrong it's laughable, dangerous precedent set with these ridiculous decisions from this mistory panel of "experts". Wonder if these very relaxed laws around kicking out will be applied to all clubs throughout the season? where does it end how far will it be aloud to go before someone is held acountable??

The stupidity began when they cleared Morelos of booting that sheep player.
Everyone seen it. The intent was clear.
That set the precedent for this idiocy.
An absurd decision. I actually burst out laughing when i heard. Even the huns were surprised.
Total agree because now if any player is sent off/gets a retrospective ban they can just point to the morelos incident or the McGregor one and say "why is mine a red when theirs wasn't"???. It's crazy to think how far it will go or what it will take to make the correct desicion on the issues.

sad to say this does not hold them to anything that is not in the huns best interests. Mcgregor could save them several points throughout the season so he has pretty much carte blanche in the kicking stakes

Total agree because now if any player is sent off/gets a retrospective ban they can just point to the morelos incident or the McGregor one and say "why is mine a red when theirs wasn't"???. It's crazy to think how far it will go or what it will take to make the correct desicion on the issues.
Naismith on Hayes too,theyve lost control,pretty much pandering to rangers from the first game after gerrard comes out with the whole decisions been going against rangers for years,sfa shat it and now its open season for sneaky twats like naismith and mcgregor.

ok so we either stand for it or do something about it. no scotland tickets and NO celtic away game tickets and no away cup tickets. there is only one way to change minds, and that is to boycott games and hit all the other spl teams in the pocket. I understand this is a hard sell but THIS is the only way to concentrate minds ,everything else is just talk. And if u think we can go on without doing anything and still keep on winning silverware you are sadly mistaken,this is a concerted effort to stop celtic at ANY cost. the hun machine is just getting started. but im a reasonable man,If somebody has a better idea i am all ears.

I just don't get why people are surprised/shocked by this. Remember, last week he assaulted Hartley (Motherwell) and got away with it. Morelos got away with it on the first day of the season and probably will for the rest of the season. McGregor too., sadly. This is the way things are in this country.

ok so we either stand for it or do something about it. no scotland tickets and NO celtic away game tickets and no away cup tickets. there is only one way to change minds, and that is to boycott games and hit all the other spl teams in the pocket. I understand this is a hard sell but THIS is the only way to concentrate minds ,everything else is just talk. And if u think we can go on without doing anything and still keep on winning silverware you are sadly mistaken,this is a concerted effort to stop celtic at ANY cost. the hun machine is just getting started. but im a reasonable man,If somebody has a better idea i am all ears.
I can't go to away games but I agree with you totally on the the part where they are organising things up to stop us on 10 IAR. Celtic won't speak out on this, just like the rest of Scottish football. We have to hit them hard where it hurts. It's done to the support as always.

If they suspended their MVP, the guys at SPFL HQ, would be drummed out of the Lodge
Their behaviour on Sunday was classless, just like their knuckledragging supporters, who almost trampled people in wheelchairs, while trying to get at Celtic players, at the end of the game
COYBIG

Although I supported my team through thick and thin , I stopped all cup/away games as soon as the five way agreement was made public, sfa won't get another penny of my money until CORRUPTION is rooted out, I only go to all european/league home games , away grounds should be boycotted along with cup games

Totally agree with this av said this for a while noo a won't be going to or watching scotland games along as ebt McLeish is manager and we should boycott away days it's the only way were going to be heard and if the deluded zombies think we run Scottish football maybe it's time to start throwing our weight about

Back