Madden Again

Imatim

The most sleekit Hun MIB of them all is hand picked for the game v the mini Huns.....this absolute cheating Hun chancer has to be given the message before this game that he’s on notice.....it may be time again to delve in to his alleged gambling issues and also highlight the statistical anomalies that is on record when it comes to his adjudication of Celtic games before this event...

Expect our normal free flowing football to be stopped dead in its tracks. Early bookings to key players to keep them in check.
Madden and Walsh are the worst referees i can remember in Scottish football, the likes of Dallas for example, we all new his allegiances but he was in fact a decent ref outside the old firm arena, and I only use that phrase because it was the Dallas era.

Take pleasure in the fact that this appointment shows the heightened fear and anxiety coming from the hovel and the midden.

Take even more pleasure from the fact that a resounding victory will taste even sweeter knowing that it was gained while facing all of their weapons (figuratively and metaphorically).

Take pleasure in the fact that this appointment shows the heightened fear and anxiety coming from the hovel and the midden.

Take even more pleasure from the fact that a resounding victory will taste even sweeter knowing that it was gained while facing all of their weapons (figuratively and metaphorically).
They can try and hinder our teams progress all they want but the ange train will not be derailed by nocunt in black

they all get 4 matches each over the season seems like someone changed it to 4 games at the start of the season ,,,,,,,wonder why
Gives them time to train up Madden's clone. The fellow who awarded the penalty to Clyde against our B team last night seems like a perfect candidate. Incompetent. All he needs now, is to be staunch.

Last edited:
All eyes tonight on arguably the most sleekit Hun MIB of them all…..hand picked for this game imo…..are we again going to be talking about this alleged cheating, corrupt Hun acolyte after the game…..something tells me we will…..it will be interesting to see if there is any curious betting anomalies that come to light, come the games end…..I trust bookmakers are paying attention here…

High time someone in the Celtic boardroom called out all these “honest” mistakes that only seem to help one team, until they do it will continue, we were robbed of the league last year, and they will do everything possible to make sure it happens again 😡 it the shoe was on the other foot do you think the hun board would let it go? No, they would be putting out statements after every “dodgy” decision and releasing compilation highlights videos,

Either our referees are wildly incompetent……or blatantly cheating…..

Back