Madden Again

This is the problem as he sets the tone of the game from the off.
Calls upon great mental strength from our players and huge frustration within our support to have to be able to overcome, and how it is allowed for this prick to be allowed to dictate that upon so many is just an utter disgrace.
Football is still meant to have an entertaining factor attached to it, but these arseholes want to destroy that, especially as we can and do that far better than any other club can do within Scotland, even more so when allowed to actually be allowed to play the game.
These cheating pricks are being hand picked for these matches on SKY, just to try and promote sevco scum (SS) and put us in a bad light.
It's no wonder that those in England rate the games as total shite, and it's getting harder by the year to make an argument against the fact.
We will do a match thread as usual and yet before the teams are even announced this total nothing of a prick is going to be the main talking point of the nights proceedings.
Hardly a great advert for the Scottish game and it's not allowed for class players to show there skills and talents because no one else in Scotland can do such a thing still.
Not actually looking forward to the game to much as its only the result that counts in the end and not trying to get to angry or being robbed of entertainment value by a prick who goes all out to deprive all Tim's of having such a thing cause his shower of shit can't provide any whatsoever
Aye these cunts we're having to put up with love the power they have the bastards🤬 really pisses me off that our board are not constantly on the leagues case about these ref performances I said the other week I wish all clubs affected could come together and put pressure on these fuckers in hampden to totally re-jig the whole reffing system if its just us they shrug they're shoulders but if 4,5,6 teams combine they wid need to listen🤷‍♂️ I need to go water my magic beanstalk🤣

Expect our normal free flowing football to be stopped dead in its tracks. Early bookings to key players to keep them in check.
Madden and Walsh are the worst referees i can remember in Scottish football, the likes of Dallas for example, we all new his allegiances but he was in fact a decent ref outside the old firm arena, and I only use that phrase because it was the Dallas era.
4 Words for you HUGH DALLAS CHEATING BASTARD

From a Bhoy on CQN

FASSREIFEN on 2ND DECEMBER 2021 9:21 PM

It makes me absolutely livid that the ref knowingly allows these tackles which injure our best players. That these officials have the decisive say in where the league goes.
I know we’ve said it a thousand times but when your hard-earned money goes into this league (season tickets or subscription to Celtic TV) and you see it being bent year after year it makes you so angry.

From a Bhoy on CQN

FASSREIFEN on 2ND DECEMBER 2021 9:21 PM

It makes me absolutely livid that the ref knowingly allows these tackles which injure our best players. That these officials have the decisive say in where the league goes.
I know we’ve said it a thousand times but when your hard-earned money goes into this league (season tickets or subscription to Celtic TV) and you see it being bent year after year it makes you so angry.
Wow he's angry ....that'll show them

Imagine a Lanarkshite ref having to deal with a situation like this with no VAR? I'd imagine he would decide that it was a goal to sevco and a booking to the nearest Celtic player (even if it happened in a game between Hamilton and St Mirren)!

The constant slaps and pushing of kyogo ignored in every game the press now reporting him as being theatrical ,,,,maybe they should ask souttar what he was up to ,,,,,,was he tryin to slip the hand inside kyogos shorts

and again fk all said by Ange theboard ,,,just fk all ,the wee fellas get made out to be a cheat in the press and the club are standing naval gazing again

They’re afraid of him, there’s a definite on going hun smear campaign against him, with chief ugly monster munching, pie faced, hair implanted, fat professional Celtic troll bhoyd (note new spelling, should be used whenever he is mentioned, just to make his big baw faced even ridder) leading the line, watching the game yesterday, I thought/hoped he was going to self combust/explode 🤣🤣

They’re afraid of him, there’s a definite on going hun smear campaign against him, with chief ugly monster munching, pie faced, hair implanted, fat professional Celtic troll bhoyd (note new spelling, should be used whenever he is mentioned, just to make his big baw faced even ridder) leading the line, watching the game yesterday, I thought/hoped he was going to self combust/explode 🤣🤣
I am missing the purpose behind spelling monstermunch's Sunday name as Bhoyd... that would be suggesting he was something looked favourably upon by Celtic-minded people. On the contrary, he is a complete shit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back