Madeleine McCann

I just hope they find the evidence to put this suspect away for good.
The McCann's need closure and it would put an end to all the mad conspiracy theories that say they were involved in their own child's disappearance.
Bad enough to have lost a child knowing you were 50 metres away enjoying yourself without being pilloried and lied about by the gutter press looking for an angle that doesn't exist or they would be behind bars already.

I just hope they find the evidence to put this suspect away for good.
The McCann's need closure and it would put an end to all the mad conspiracy theories that say they were involved in their own child's disappearance.
Bad enough to have lost a child knowing you were 50 metres away enjoying yourself without being pilloried and lied about by the gutter press looking for an angle that doesn't exist or they would be behind bars already.

freud was helping them

Makes the mind boggle.

The conspiracy stuff is quite well documented and the Portuguese policeman heading investigation wrote a book on it all.

Something rank rotten at the core of the whole investigation.

I hope they get to bottom of it all. But even if the family get closure I suspect the mad theories will all continue.

I live near where this happened...we as a community need closure as it has affected everyone who lives here...yes the parents were negligent, yes the police were slow off the mark, yes there has been a lot of time and effort put into this case but ultimately a wee innocent girl was taken and more than likely murdered....this is the real issue...

The Portuguese police guy who was in charge of the case, predicted last year that the UK would find a scapegoat and this guy would be a German paedophile currently in jail for another matter......voila

Scroll to 32/33 minutes to hear for yourself

The point is places like these have a babysitter system (don’t know if they used it) when you go to pontins/butlins they have the same system in place,what difference does being abroad make????
Heres my opinion smart arse i dont believe that kid was abducted and i think they know exactly what happened and another thing i wouldnt leave my kid alone in a holiday appartment to go and get pished.That clear enough?

I live near where this happened...we as a community need closure as it has affected everyone who lives here...yes the parents were negligent, yes the police were slow off the mark, yes there has been a lot of time and effort put into this case but ultimately a wee innocent girl was taken and more than likely murdered....this is the real issue...

The Portuguese police guy who was in charge of the case, predicted last year that the UK would find a scapegoat and this guy would be a German paedophile currently in jail for another matter......voila

Scroll to 32/33 minutes to hear for yourself

Dont care what anyone says they two have a lot to answer for ,who the fuck goes jogging and plays tennis when their kids missing ,just find it all a bit odd.They cops were suspicious of them from day one and i think they have every right to be .Oh wait a forgot theyre doctors ,they can do no wrong.

Dont care what anyone says they two have a lot to answer for ,who the fuck goes jogging and plays tennis when their kids missing ,just find it all a bit odd.They cops were suspicious of them from day one and i think they have every right to be .Oh wait a forgot theyre doctors ,they can do no wrong.

I remember when I was younger, holidaying in the same area, my folks used to leave us young uns less than 50 yards where we were staying while they had a bevy..never even a second thought was given as this has always been a safe area....times obviously change and with so much movement of people now and all types of people around and with the benefit of hindsight, it was an irresponsible act, no doubt...a lot of holes in all the stories but like I said, the real tragedy is the little girl which seems to get lost in all the conspiracy and blame bullshit

Interesting watcb.Btw this guys worked with the FBI ,police,military and intelligence

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres my opinion smart arse i dont believe that kid was abducted and i think they know exactly what happened and another thing i wouldnt leave my kid alone in a holiday appartment to go and get pished.That clear enough?
You don’t believe the child was kidnapped so we shouldn’t spend money on trying to find her??? Have you told the police about your fucking ridiculous OPINION??? As a smart arse myself I know my OPINIONS are not FACTS but opinions.
I would never have left my children alone at a campsite/hotel for whatever reason but back in the day it was done by most people. Is that clear enough?????????

You don’t believe the child was kidnapped so we shouldn’t spend money on trying to find her??? Have you told the police about your fucking ridiculous OPINION??? As a smart arse myself I know my OPINIONS are not FACTS but opinions.
I would never have left my children alone at a campsite/hotel for whatever reason but back in the day it was done by most people. Is that clear enough?????????
Youre not getting it Jinxy i dont believe she was kidnapped,whether you agree or not thats my opinion.Plenty of other kids go missing but this couple seem to get special treatment.Far too much doesnt add up about these two,that is not fact it is my opinion.Are you ok Jinxy?

No they didnt use a babysitter ,exactly at home or abroad ,you or i would probably get done for child neglect but they dont?
But this was going on for years (leaving children in the chalet) that was one of the campsites big attractions of the day.
Parents could spend the day as a family and then at nighttime they could spend the night in the cabaret room’s while yellow coats would monitor all chalets

But this was going on for years (leaving children in the chalet) that was one of the campsites big attractions of the day.
Parents could spend the day as a family and then at nighttime they could spend the night in the cabaret room’s while yellow coats would monitor all chalets
Jinxy it was 2007 stop making excuses for them,what they did was wrong .

Youre not getting it Jinxy i dont believe she was kidnapped,whether you agree or not thats my opinion.Plenty of other kids go missing but this couple seem to get special treatment.Far too much doesnt add up about these two,that is not fact it is my opinion.Are you ok Jinxy?
I’m good thanks!!!
I do get it you are mixing fact and opinions.
I don’t think that they were treated any differently than other parents. But that’s my opinion yours is different that’s allowed.
I do think they came across as arrogant bastards (could be a doctor thing) Everybody seems to hold that against them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back