Madeleine McCann

Jinxy it was 2007 stop making excuses for them,what they did was wrong .
I’m not making excuses for them I’m stating a fact, around that time parents allowed children to be looked after in certain complexes, By the staff. I never agreed with it but a lot of people did.

I’m not making excuses for them I’m stating a fact, around that time parents allowed children to be looked after in certain complexes, By the staff. I never agreed with it but a lot of people did.
That might be the case but they were taking it in turns to check on their kids so they werent being looked after.As i said if that were you or i we would be punished,so why not them?Something stinks about they two said it from day 1.

If the McCanns were involved as many people seem to think then why have they never been arrested, tried and convicted? There is no evidence, and you can't believe all that you read by people with a hidden agenda.

It was the done thing in many of these resorts to pop in and out to check on the kids if you weren't very far away or use the babysitting service which was available. They weren't the only family in the group to do that and none of them were punished so how were the McCann's treated differently?

As to their connections, who wouldn't use any means possible to find their child?

If I had murdered my child and covered it up, the last thing I would do was make a huge noise about it the way the McCanns have but they risked the negative press and daft conspiracies to put Madeleine in the spotlight and garner help and support to find her.

Most of the stuff online is presented as fact but it's actually fiction and you can't castigate the couple because they appear to be arrogant or you just don't like them. I'm pretty sure my demeanour would come across as strange if my daughter had been abducted and folk were making up shit about me.

Wether or not they are guilty of their daughters disappearance is one thing but they are certainly guilty of neglect. Madeline isnt the only child to go missing in the last 20 years but the money spent on the investigation into her disappearance is obscene, no other family of a missing child has had so much....if they weren't a pair of well off, high flying doctors and instead a couple from the schemes would they get as much help?...absolutely not. If they were parents from Easterhouse the rest of their kids would have been taking into care and they would have been charged. And if anyone is telling me that they are happy to leave their kids alone in a hotel room and go out on the piss with their mates, wether its 5000 yards or 50 yards away then they need their fucking head checked.
For the record I dont trust any of them. What kind of parents refuse to answer questions into the enquiry of their missing daughter. They may be completely innocent but to refuse to give any statements that could go a little way into helping find your child is a disgrace, even if they hated the Portuguese police force.

Personally I think she dead, probably killed a few hours after abducting, if the mother and father were joe blogs fae easterhouse/drumchapel or any council estate instead of two middle class doctors, there’d be child neglect charges, what were they thinking , leaving children alone, if you believe the conspiracy theory's, sedated, while they go for a piss up, that fact it was a nice wine and tapas, instead of Buckie and chinkie, pair a fecking arseholes, Funny how there’s always a new lead to be investigated as soon as the cash runs out, there are hundreds of missing children that don’t get the same coverage/money spent, Ben Needham case etc, another thing that really annoyed me, was, as soon as the donations rolled in the first thing they done was pay off their mortgage, shocking, time to stop spending tax payers money and leave it as a cold case....

Personally I think she dead, probably killed a few hours after abducting, if the mother and father were joe blogs fae easterhouse/drumchapel or any council estate instead of two middle class doctors, there’d be child neglect charges, what were they thinking , leaving children alone, if you believe the conspiracy theory's, sedated, while they go for a piss up, that fact it was a nice wine and tapas, instead of Buckie and chinkie, pair a fecking arseholes, Funny how there’s always a new lead to be investigated as soon as the cash runs out, there are hundreds of missing children that don’t get the same coverage/money spent, Ben Needham case etc, another thing that really annoyed me, was, as soon as the donations rolled in the first thing they done was pay off their mortgage, shocking, time to stop spending tax payers money and leave it as a cold case....

Again, fact or fiction. The McCanns paid 2 mortgage payments from the donations until he went back to work.

If the McCanns were involved as many people seem to think then why have they never been arrested, tried and convicted? There is no evidence, and you can't believe all that you read by people with a hidden agenda.

It was the done thing in many of these resorts to pop in and out to check on the kids if you weren't very far away or use the babysitting service which was available. They weren't the only family in the group to do that and none of them were punished so how were the McCann's treated differently?

As to their connections, who wouldn't use any means possible to find their child?

If I had murdered my child and covered it up, the last thing I would do was make a huge noise about it the way the McCanns have but they risked the negative press and daft conspiracies to put Madeleine in the spotlight and garner help and support to find her.

Most of the stuff online is presented as fact but it's actually fiction and you can't castigate the couple because they appear to be arrogant or you just don't like them. I'm pretty sure my demeanour would come across as strange if my daughter had been abducted and folk were making up shit about me.
There are quite a lot of strange things about the entire case handling which has lead to the suspicions growing.

The big question is as you rightly ask, if they were involved in coverup or ring, why are they not in jail?

The evidense is NOT conclusive, and the investigation is hampered from a high level.

Now the Portuguese policeman may well be a liar?

But he did get sued by McCanns and he won his case at Supreme Court since his book tells only facts.

He is convinced they done it or know who done it.

the top detective in uk who captured many prolific sex offenders was happy to take the case but when he started getting strange directives on what he can and cant investigate he pulled out. He was not allowed full control of how or what he investigates. which is similar to one of the claims of the Portuguese detective.

Now does that make McCanns guilty?

Not definitely.

But the stench of something odd is reeking with whole thing.

If and its a big if, but if powerful people can obfuscate the law then perhaps it is a cover up of something.

And if the if is possible then it might explain why the investigation is hampered by power.

But with so little trust in the powers that be, its hard to trust anything you read on the matter.

If sally from haghill abandons her kid in the house and nips out to pub popping back every hour. Is she likely to get millions of pounds worth of investigation and become rich and famous should she pop back and find the door open and her kid missing?

Thing is these 2 doctors were just that ordinary doctors,not to the rich and famous just 2 ordinary doctors on holiday ,i'd seen them in Dungloe a year or 2 before this happened ,again just 2 ordinary doctors on holiday

What did surprise a lot of folk was getting backing from the full british establishment ,resources that no other person has ever had top QCs,detectives ,full press corps ,audience with the pope /helicopters and a fund also topped up by the govt .

That to me threw up a huge red flag and i could see why the portugese police would think fk this get on with it

Anyone going on holiday and putting there kids into the trust of a total stranger to watch them while going out on the lash needs there head looking at

They are educated people and as such were able to tap into every means possible, just as i would do.
Why didn't they or any of their friends get done for neglect in the same way Sally from Haghill would? It was a holiday and loads and loads of folk did the same thing. Rightly or wrongly that's what many people do.

If there was one shred of evidence that could prove the McCanns were guilty of murdering their own child then it would have been brought to court. They haven't taken part in a lot of the enquiries because they were out and out witch hunts, just like the Portuguese police who couldn't see any further than the parents and through this lost the majority of forensic evidence that could have proved important.

As a donor to their cause I have no problem whatsoever to them paying 2 months mortgage from the fund.

There are quite a lot of strange things about the entire case handling which has lead to the suspicions growing.

The big question is as you rightly ask, if they were involved in coverup or ring, why are they not in jail?

The evidense is NOT conclusive, and the investigation is hampered from a high level.

Now the Portuguese policeman may well be a liar?

But he did get sued by McCanns and he won his case at Supreme Court since his book tells only facts.

He is convinced they done it or know who done it.

the top detective in uk who captured many prolific sex offenders was happy to take the case but when he started getting strange directives on what he can and cant investigate he pulled out. He was not allowed full control of how or what he investigates. which is similar to one of the claims of the Portuguese detective.

Now does that make McCanns guilty?

Not definitely.

But the stench of something odd is reeking with whole thing.

If and its a big if, but if powerful people can obfuscate the law then perhaps it is a cover up of something.

And if the if is possible then it might explain why the investigation is hampered by power.

But with so little trust in the powers that be, its hard to trust anything you read on the matter.

If sally from haghill abandons her kid in the house and nips out to pub popping back every hour. Is she likely to get millions of pounds worth of investigation and become rich and famous should she pop back and find the door open and her kid missing?
Will try to find the article online but even new detectives coming over to investigate found that their opinions changed within days of meeting ans looking at the evidence .

They are educated people and as such were able to tap into every means possible, just as i would do.

Really so you would have the attorney general on speed dial to send out not 1 but 5 top govt barristers to assist as well as labours head of PR, plus 6 scotland yard detectives because they got all this within the first week

Wonder why Ben Nedhams mother didn't get that assistance ,,,,maybe it was her education

Just drove past the scene...Luz is hoaching with international press once again....that village has suffered immensely over the last 13 years, it is going to struggle this year (like everywhere) with lack of tourism and now the McCann circus has rolled into town once again......let's hope this time there is closure and the village can thrive once again

Why didn't they or any of their friends get done for neglect in the same way Sally from Haghill would? It was a holiday and loads and loads of folk did the same thing. Rightly or wrongly that's what many people do.

If there was one shred of evidence that could prove the McCanns were guilty of murdering their own child then it would have been brought to court. They haven't taken part in a lot of the enquiries because they were out and out witch hunts, just like the Portuguese police who couldn't see any further than the parents and through this lost the majority of forensic evidence that could have proved important.

As a donor to their cause I have no problem whatsoever to them paying 2 months mortgage from the fund.
I agree with you that they may be innocent party.

But if it was sally from haghill doing her usual thing while on holiday in Portugal then im pretty certain she would get same treatment as she would back home.

Probably in jail for abandoning her kid.

And if she was suspected by Portuguese police of murdering her own child I doubt the uk crown office and whole team would be insisting they are innocent based on their own weak testimony and strange behaviours.

Add to that the Clement Freud angle, where he became their close friend, knowing with hindsight that freud was convicted of raping a child and fact he was an MP who just so happened to live close by as well as at least one other notorious peadophile, then you can see why alarm bells are ringing.

Especially if MSM or police are not allowed to question mister freud, or the McCanns since UK authorities have decided they dont need to be questioned further since Portuguese police dropped the case.

forensics were apparently done by UK

which further throws the thing into confusion. since despite sniffer dog identifying something worth investigating the investigation was not allowed, for whatever reason to be conclusive one way or the other.

Forensics were done by the UK long after the event.

As someone already stated, places like Butlins and Pontins carried out a child checking system at night whilst the adults were having a night out. It's not as strange as folk seem to think.

Forensics were done by the UK long after the event.

As someone already stated, places like Butlins and Pontins carried out a child checking system at night whilst the adults were having a night out. It's not as strange as folk seem to think.

I dont believe they signed up for a child checking system shammy...I may be wrong though.

You get nothing for nothing in this world and unless you scream from the rooftops then you don't get the help you need so well done them for highlighting their cause.

Members online

Latest posts

Back