Madhun and VAR

Lubos left peg

VAR will be introduced to look at goals and goal mouth incidents.
Today Madhun put his worried colleagues minds to rest that it will be business as usual. I dont care that there is still celtic fans that don't think our refs are corrupt. I'm jealous of you. I wish I was as oblivious. You can call me paranoid. Madhun gave foul after foul after foul to every single Aberdeen player that hit the deck. He broke up play at any opportunity. When we won the ball back fairly, he pulled it back. VAR won't look at incidents like this. He booked our players when they didn't deserve to be booked. VAR won't look at this. In booking our players he put them under pressure and prevented them from playing their usual game...job done.
Madhun went into overdrive today. Look at the stats. This was a message to his colleagues that VAR may impact slightly their jobs but not completely stop them from doing what they do. The fouls that Celtic weren't given were the usual. Late challenges, barges and pull backs. None resulted in and Aberdeen goal so VAR won't look at them......but I'm just being paranoid.

Today Madhun put his worried colleagues minds to rest that it will be business as usual. I dont care that there is still celtic fans that don't think our refs are corrupt. I'm jealous of you. I wish I was as oblivious. You can call me paranoid. Madhun gave foul after foul after foul to every single Aberdeen player that hit the deck. He broke up play at any opportunity. When we won the ball back fairly, he pulled it back. VAR won't look at incidents like this. He booked our players when they didn't deserve to be booked. VAR won't look at this. In booking our players he put them under pressure and prevented them from playing their usual game...job done.
Madhun went into overdrive today. Look at the stats. This was a message to his colleagues that VAR may impact slightly their jobs but not completely stop them from doing what they do. The fouls that Celtic weren't given were the usual. Late challenges, barges and pull backs. None resulted in and Aberdeen goal so VAR won't look at them......but I'm just being paranoid.
No, you not paranoid, you are spot-on Lubo.

it ain't paranoia, just good observation. If moaning at refs was an Olympic event Aberdeen would win gold.
Speaking of observations, was it a coincidence that we scored 5minutes after Broony got subbed ??

Totally agree, subtly done for maximum impact in an attacking team plus as you say, booking players to affect how they see the game out.
Never known stats like it for a team to have 65-70% possession in games yet commit 4 times as many fouls as the team chasing the ball.
In the days of BR it made as much as no difference as we were literally a different level.
Games like today, thats where these MiB tactics have maximum impact.
By the way, we will all see the exact same style of refereeing later today, but strangely enough, the team doing all the attacking, with the majority of possession, will in fact have the fewer fouls and bookings….weird eh?

In the last minutes of the game Ferguson pushed Kyogo to the ground with both hands. The ball was nowhere near them. Madden was two feet away and looking right at it. A much harder push than Jotas which Madden used to disallow a goal.
madden is a corrupt sevvie fuckin filthy bastard....also hes a bumhole.
Did ye see the look on the face of the SFA official when Jota was heading aff and offered to shake his hand? The sevvie official was not a happy man.

I’ve said previously.....he’s the most sleekit hun MIB of them all.....he shows them the way...

I’ve said previously.....he’s the most sleekit hun MIB of them all.....he shows them the way...

We know what to expect with refs..but today was different. This was an extremely effective training video. Aberdeen had less possession yet were given 27 fouls!! Even by our refs standards this is high.....and that stat comes right after the announcement of VAR. Not one of his calls today, apart from maybe the chopped off goal would have been looked at. And VAR would have upheld his decision, taking away the right for us to debate it.

W
We know what to expect with refs..but today was different. This was an extremely effective training video. Aberdeen had less possession yet were given 27 fouls!! Even by our refs standards this is high.....and that stat comes right after the announcement of VAR. Not one of his calls today, apart from maybe the chopped off goal would have been looked at. And VAR would have upheld his decision, taking away the right for us to debate it.
Well well Hibees one up and now down to ten men. You coulda put the mortgage on it after they scored.

W

Well well Hibees one up and now down to ten men. You coulda put the mortgage on it after they scored.

Stopped watching. Absolutely disgusting. Player slides in and makes no contact with hun player who throws himself to the ground. Lineman looking right at it. Red card. And VAR and the 3 fucking hun refs would uphold it because of intent. Its that simple. That's how easy it is to be corrupt with VAR. Until the Celtic board call out the corruption I'm finished with the scottish game. Love Celtic always but done supporting a rigged league. Can't be arsed feeling pissed off about it anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Back