Madhun and VAR

Just seen this....
Goal line only then. WTF!
What's the fucking point of bringing it in and only using a tiny bit of it's capabilities?
I'm raging.
If you ever needed your answer why they resisted it and now just to get qualified they opt for VAR lite.

It's on par with that mental rule were coppers chasing a bad guy over the pond stop at the state line...

Only in Scotland
VAR technology on every aspect of the game, but not in Scotland
No offside, no fouls, no penalties, wtf is the point ?
Like you said, wtf are the nobs in the room, going to be doing for the entire game ?
Surely EUFA, has to step in, and make it a level playing field for all it's member clubs
It's used in England for all talking points, why not north of the border ?

The SFA is a fucking goat fiddling joke

We have known all our life that Scottish referees hate Celtic and will do anything to see us lose. Despite them we are the team with the most trophies in Scotland. We would have won a lot more. We moan yet are powerless to bring about change. Is there a law in Scotland that can be used against the cheating Masons in Black? The SFA will never intervene. They hate Celtic also. Is it possible to claim that we have bought a ticket to sport that should be impartial but has been rigged? Does that breach any consumer legislation? let's think outside the usual box.

Just seen this....
Goal line only then. WTF!
What's the fucking point of bringing it in and only using a tiny bit of it's capabilities?
I'm raging.
If you ever needed your answer why they resisted it and now just to get qualified they opt for VAR lite.

It's on par with that mental rule were coppers chasing a bad guy over the pond stop at the state line...

Where is it saying this ma man?...

We have known all our life that Scottish referees hate Celtic and will do anything to see us lose. Despite them we are the team with the most trophies in Scotland. We would have won a lot more. We moan yet are powerless to bring about change. Is there a law in Scotland that can be used against the cheating Masons in Black? The SFA will never intervene. They hate Celtic also. Is it possible to claim that we have bought a ticket to sport that should be impartial but has been rigged? Does that breach any consumer legislation? let's think outside the usual box.

Some of us have Shares in the Club.....shouldn’t we expect our custodians to uphold their fiduciary duty to protect our shareholding’s against the fraud and corruption that has been exposed?...

Some of us have Shares in the Club.....shouldn’t we expect our custodians to uphold their fiduciary duty to protect our shareholding’s against the fraud and corruption that has been exposed?...
Yes they should protect Ordinary shareholders Imatim. But this board are extraordinarily looking after number 1
They overseas accounts and property tax breaks need lookin efter.
The bank of Celtic, Fans abused yearly
But with a sneer not a smile u never smile at a fool. 😞

HH 😞

Yes they should protect Ordinary shareholders Imatim. But this board are extraordinarily looking after number 1
They overseas accounts and property tax breaks need lookin efter.
The bank of Celtic, Fans abused yearly
But with a sneer not a smile u never smile at a fool. 😞

HH 😞

I’m sure you know the point I was making pal.....and allow me to expand on matters.....is as long as our custodians neglect their fiduciary duty to our Club.....and challenge the cheating, fraud and on-going corruption that is endemic in Scottish Football.

How can anyone expect anything to ever change.....if those charged with the responsibility to protect the Club and it’s Support reject integrity and transparency.....which they apparently have done by their silence and inaction.....in the pursuit of maintaining a duopoly and all that entails.

They have imo tacitly colluded in being a party to all we can see is so disturbingly wrong.....and something tells me if we don’t change tack in the near future.....we are going to pay a heavy price for this...

I’m sure you know the point I was making pal.....and allow me to expand on matters.....is as long as our custodians neglect their fiduciary duty to our Club.....and challenge the cheating, fraud and on-going corruption that is endemic in Scottish Football.

How can anyone expect anything to ever change.....if those charged with the responsibility to protect the Club and it’s Support reject integrity and transparency.....which they apparently have done by their silence and inaction.....in the pursuit of maintaining a duopoly and all that entails.

They have imo tacitly colluded in being a party to all we can see is so disturbingly wrong.....and something tells me if we don’t change tack in the near future.....we are going to pay a heavy price for this...
Just my cynical side not aimed at you pal but the Barstewards running the Club it’s sad to see they would rather save Scumco.
If we had a functioning media and a governing football authority and a Non Masonic Legal system. We probably would have a decent fair footballing system in place.
For all the Bunnets faults he delivered what he said he would.
To me there is no one at CP at the moment
Who can say the same and to me that’s why Dom Mackay was Personalled oot thi door he wanted change and the pish that he couldn’t do transfers Fact they huv pro Rugby players with legally binding contracts throughout the big thing we live on. That’s the thing with Dinosaurs it takes an Asteroid ☄️ to get rid them. Our boardrooms favourite ditty save the Hun save the Hun save the Hun
They Boil ma Cabbages the basturdos 💩
Mm and breathe 🧘‍♀️

HH 😂

ordinary shareholders in any company don't matter a shit ,they'll give you a vote at an Agm,make you feel important and send you out wee letters but all you've got is a ticket to a viewing to be telt sit down n stf were the big bhoys

its laughable how they all stand in line pat each other on the back cos they asked a certain question or stood up and asked the stupidest question in the world change through shareholders would only ever come about when the owners of huge block shares called the board out

The wee supporter shareholders are company fodder ,sort of like window dressing ,all there shares together wouldn't mount to jack shit percentage wise and that's how it will stay ,till the supporter sells up

Everyone holding block shares just now aren't raising there voices ,,,,,funny that ,,,,,,they would if the club were under attack and the share price tumbled ,they would if revenues plummeted and crowds dwindled ,,,ah but that's right there are too many customers who are so shite scared of losing there seat and not being seen in the latest hoops that the board are onto a winner

money and bad publicity are the only 2 things supporters have in there power to force change

it'll never happen as we've too many customers happy with the way things are

dougie dougie

beaton

dallas email

nimmo smith

Res12

5 w a

systemic cheating

all ignored by the board all endorsed by the customers ,,,,,,all still buying into a rigged game

ordinary shareholders in any company don't matter a shit ,they'll give you a vote at an Agm,make you feel important and send you out wee letters but all you've got is a ticket to a viewing to be telt sit down n stf were the big bhoys

its laughable how they all stand in line pat each other on the back cos they asked a certain question or stood up and asked the stupidest question in the world change through shareholders would only ever come about when the owners of huge block shares called the board out

The wee supporter shareholders are company fodder ,sort of like window dressing ,all there shares together wouldn't mount to jack shit percentage wise and that's how it will stay ,till the supporter sells up

Everyone holding block shares just now aren't raising there voices ,,,,,funny that ,,,,,,they would if the club were under attack and the share price tumbled ,they would if revenues plummeted and crowds dwindled ,,,ah but that's right there are too many customers who are so shite scared of losing there seat and not being seen in the latest hoops that the board are onto a winner

money and bad publicity are the only 2 things supporters have in there power to force change

it'll never happen as we've too many customers happy with the way things are

dougie dougie

beaton

dallas email

nimmo smith

Res12

5 w a

systemic cheating

all ignored by the board all endorsed by the customers ,,,,,,all still buying into a rigged game

👏👏👏👏👏👏

The trade discriptions act.The beautiful game . Yea not so beautiful when you see such blatant acts of cheating.

☝️:rolleyes:🤔:whistle:

On ye go chief
Let us know how it goes for you

Back