Maeda out time for big Giakoumakis to step up and show us what he’s got

As I see it.....with Maeda away and KYOGO injured we are going to have to be careful with Giakomakus as he is coming back from a longish lay off.....I doubt he can play anywhere near a full 90 mins in the next 2/3 games.....that being the case we very well may see Ajeti.....or Abada again as a false 9.

What alternative do we have to this?
young fella kenny
pitch would suit him and Scales , would also throw O'Riley on

As I see it.....with Maeda away and KYOGO injured we are going to have to be careful with Giakomakus as he is coming back from a longish lay off.....I doubt he can play anywhere near a full 90 mins in the next 2/3 games.....that being the case we very well may see Ajeti.....or Abada again as a false 9.

What alternative do we have to this?
He should be able to play 90 minutes against Alloa. Also anybody but Ajeti is a better option for me.

He should be able to play 90 minutes against Alloa. Also anybody but Ajeti is a better option for me.

We need to remember the Alloa game is on a shite plastic pitch.....I wouldn’t be gambling on playing anybody that isn’t 100% fit.....I agree with Kelly though, Scales is a good call here...

We need to remember the Alloa game is on a shite plastic pitch.....I wouldn’t be gambling on playing anybody that isn’t 100% fit.....I agree with Kelly though, Scales is a good call here...
If Giakomakus see out 90 mins against the mighty Alloa then he needs punted he's had enough time sitting on his arse

If Giakomakus see out 90 mins against the mighty Alloa then he needs punted he's had enough time sitting on his arse
We have to be prepared to give him a chance also Kelly imo.
Read that he came in on his own accord during the winter break, so shows a great attitude in wanting to succeed, which is far better than what many showed last season still.
With someone who shows such desire towards the club should be supported imo, we can tend to be a bit to quick at times to dismiss a player which is going to effect confidence, still needs more game time to make a better assessment and what value he can bring to the team yet imo.

Last edited:
No
Read that he came in on his own accord during the winter break, so shows a great attitude in wanting to succeed, which is far better than what many showed last season still.
With someone who shows such desire towards the club should be supported imo, we can tend to be a bit to quick at times to dismiss a player with is going to effect confidence, still needs more game time to make a better assessment and what value he can bring to the team yet imo.
not gonna dismiss him but feel it's time he showed us what he's got i'm hoping he does good and can kick on but we all had that feeling with Ajeti and it went south really quick He's got the winter break under his belt so should be up to speed with us

With someone who shows such desire towards the club should be supported imo, we can tend to be a bit to quick at times to dismiss a player which is going to effect confidence, still needs more game time to make a better assessment and what value he can bring to the team yet imo.
Wether fans like it or not hes gonny get games these next couple.of games are big for him as for ajeti get a shot of Kelly's peashooter and take him out the back hes useless the cunt

No

not gonna dismiss him but feel it's time he showed us what he's got i'm hoping he does good and can kick on but we all had that feeling with Ajeti and it went south really quick He's got the winter break under his belt so should be up to speed with us
Ur bang on there hes had these past few weeks of proper training and now he will get a start or two its time he showed us all wit he can do

No

I still think he has already shown he has got more about him as a player than ajeti imo.
Of course the comparisons will be made, so he still needs to show he is a much better fit for us still.
The missed pen, which cost us 2 points has worked a bit against him at present, but a few goals should turn that around hopefully, starting with today, as the spotlight will possibly be upon him more so than any other player today, hoping he will succeed still.

Wether fans like it or not hes gonny get games these next couple.of games are big for him as for ajeti get a shot of Kelly's peashooter and take him out the back hes useless the cunt
Ajeti is still out injured, and not one to be worried about either.
Was hoping the injury to have cleared up, so maybe we could have loaned him out, but looks like a long shot now.

I still think he has already shown he has got more about him as a player than ajeti imo.
Of course the comparisons will be made, so he still needs to show he is a much better fit for us still.
The missed pen, which cost us 2 points has worked a bit against him at present, but a few goals should turn that around hopefully, starting with today, as the spotlight will possibly be upon him more so than any other player today, hoping he will succeed still.
The missed penalty and getting injured in the warm up are the two factors that make think he's another can't be arsed ajeti
I hop i'm proved wrong but all we've got to go by are a few good touches and old youtube vids

Members online

Latest posts

Back