Magnificent 7

BILLCOWIE1958

I am so chuffed with today's result
That is probably our best performance in many a long day

A Champion performance by the Champions

If we play half as well as tgat over 2 legs v Cluj in CL 3rd round Qualifiers I don't think we have any need to be nervous nor scared

With Corpus having scored 6 goals in 5 competitive matches who would bet against him leaving MOREORLESS in his wake this season?

With goals being chipped in from all over the the team it just shows how high confidence is throughout the side

With 21 goals for with the loss of only 2 in 5 competitive matches we are flying at the minute

N'tcham seems to be knuckling down and sorting his head out and the Griff would appear to have put his personal issues behind him and who's to say he can't have another 40 goal season especially now that Snake Oil isn't here to hinder his playing time

I really can't speak highly enough about today's performance I don't want to get too carried away but who would bet against another Invincible season and a Quadruple TR3BLE?

Let's see what Slippy G and his team of Loanees and Journeymen can achieve tomorrow If they don't hit the ground running then 9IAR could be secured by the time we go to IBROKES on 1st September

HH? from 1 very happy Celtic Fan

I could not care less about Slippy's Band. I only care about Celtic and despite some real dodgy streams I was in heaven with 7. Goal difference is already out of sight.

I'm ALWAYS interested in the HUNS results
Even if it's just to see the deflation in their faces and the utter wretchedness of their demeanour

Just heard Stephen Robinson say 1 good thing about Motherwell's 0-0 draw today is Celtic won't have seen how well Motherwell can play ????????

Where do they find these arseholes?

HH?

Celtic this season have the holy trinity of players (McGregor, Christie, MJ) these players are a clinical nuisance to defenders. Old Firm and others won't cope with them. The players used Parkhead like a laboratory - utilising and scoring goals with all different methods

The only thing I disagree with is your referral to Old Firm That died in Feb 2012 along with Rangers

HH?

Last edited:
I'm ALWAYS interested in the HUNS results
Even if it's just to see the deflation in their faces and the utter wretchedness of their demeanour

Just heard Stephen Robinson say 1 good thing about Motherwell's 0-0 draw today is Celtic won't have seen how well Motherwell can play ????????

Where do they find these arseholes?

HH?
Only thing that worries me B,is they are hatchet men ,no skill ,finesse,injuries ,the mib will have to be on the watch ? If only , hh

Members online

Back