Maim and Shame:

In the past few weeks a few "honest professionals"have kicked /lashed out at members of our squad;No action taken either on the field or retrospectively,yet messrs McGregor and Naismith have been rewarded with international football returns,hunbelievable...take a bow Big Eck Ebt
you cdni make it up ,only in scotland can you basically attack an opponent an then be rewarded when every other FA are tryin too stamp out thuggish behaviour scotlands clearly promotes it

Start a bit earlier. You give the tax criminal the keys to the house.. he can then do what the hell he likes and has done with the thugs .
Wee Gordon finally had the sense to play 7 CFC champions league players plus Robertson . Mr EBT played only 2 and got away with murder tonite against a ropey opponent as he has done most of his career

In the past few weeks a few "honest professionals"have kicked /lashed out at members of our squad;No action taken either on the field or retrospectively,yet messrs McGregor and Naismith have been rewarded with international football returns,hunbelievable...take a bow Big Eck Ebt
Nothing new with the SFA. Been treating Celtic this way since the Club was formed. Always reward thuggery and kill honest football.....

Scotland always treated Celtic as 2nd class first don't get a ban then get capped ??

It's open season on all Celtic players and has been for some time. Look at the continual assaults on KT and Scott Brown.

The players who make Celtic tick are being targeted. You even have people like Levein promoting it.

The SFA have now devised another sleekit way to ensure their favourite thugs do not get cited. We've had the 5 way agreement.....now we have the 3 way disagreement.

We now have a situation whereby a panel of 3 ex referees and practicing masons have to unanimously decide if a player is cited or not. They do not have to give their reasons nor be transparent in any way.

It is surely just coincidental that 3 Huns have just benefitted from this preposterous dereliction of fair play, openness and accountability.

And what's even worse these clowns are being paid to shaft us.

The answer? The answer is money!

For a start do not use anyone who sponsors the SFA and let them know why.

Choose one SFA match (for starters) involving Celtic and do not attend and let everyone know why. I understand this won't be popular but needs must.

Speak with one voice to openly condemn any SFA action that is not open, transparent and accountable.

This site has the opportunity to lead the way I believe and I truly hope it does.

I will never accept cheating in any form. I will never accept being treated with disregard or tokenism. I will never sit at the back of the bus unless I choose to do so. And I will never sit back and allow these "people" of ill repute and bitterness to insult my intelligence and give them a free ride to mock and insult my beliefs and my heritage.

It's time! Hear me........it's time!

Enough! No more. Let us unite for the fight! Whatever it takes we do.

Those who preceded us demand it. Those who will follow us expect it.

We are more than a Club. We are Celtic.

Hail Hail and God Bless

Members online

Latest posts

Back