makin history

michael duffy

was thinkin,aye right,nae laughin in the cheap seats,but makin history is'nt appreciated at the time,because, well in the moment, it is'nt history
it's only when ye look back and think,phuxake,we did that,ah wiz 14 when the lions won in Lisbon (the day after ma birthday,and thank you all for your good wishes,especially the cheeky feckers!)
and ah thought yaay, we've won the european cup,it was'nt until years passed, i realised the enormity of what Celtic achieved,
sittin here today, this mornin, pished oot ma nut,ah'm still tryin tae comprehend what our bhoys did today,A PHUQIN TREBLE TREBLE!!!!!! cannae get ma heid roon that, unphuqinprecedented! ma neice wiz there, and she's delighted we won the cup,i tried explainin the significance of the achievement,she looked puzzled,she thinks this happens all the time,so i'm giving her a history lesson, the good times and the bad times,
and hope when she looks back,she'll realise, she was there when history was made, Hail Hail Bhoys and Ghirls,and especially the cheeky feckers!

9 trophies in a row MD it's almost laughably ridiculous to say it out loud. Who better to set the standard than us? And we're not finished. Just getting started with lenny a man on a mission. It's going to be WAR next season and although I wasn't for lenny taking us forward beyond today. I cannot say he doesn't deserve the opporchancity. He will be the Field Marshall against those who would try and deny our rightful place at the top. HH (what a day mate ?)

Members online

Back