MAN CITY BANNED

Hey Uefa,there's a financially doped club here in scotland,called feckin sevco
any chance?
What are the FFP rules?
Financial Fair Play was introduced by Uefa to prevent clubs in its competitions from spending beyond their means and stamp out what its then president Michel Platini called "financial doping" within football.

Under the rules, financial losses are limited and clubs are also obliged to meet all their transfer and employee payment commitments at all times.

Clubs need to balance football-related expenditure - transfers and wages - with television and ticket income, plus revenues raised by their commercial departments. Money spent on stadiums, training facilities, youth development or community projects is exempt.

The CFCB, set up by Uefa, has the ultimate sanction of banning clubs from Uefa competitions, with other potential punishments including warnings, fines, withholding prize money, transfer bans, points deductions, a ban on registration of new players and a restriction on the number of players who can be registered for Uefa competitions.

Bad news lads. Rangers will now survive. Man City are sure to beat a path to their door for for the very best consultative advice on how to survive charges of financial dopeing, tax evasion, bending rules and cheating in general. Rangers will then bring the SFA on board as the junior partner on the operation. Before we know it the Sheiks iwith their Lamborghinis and Bentleys will be in the Blue Room. I feel sorry for the bicycle!

This is the beginning of the end for UEFA..All the other money clubs will within 5 years break away from them and set up their own league system not too dissimilar to the NFL set up in America...teams will be divided up into conferences and divisions and there will be play offs and possibly drafting of players....I reckon something along those lines will happen

This is the beginning of the end for UEFA..All the other money clubs will within 5 years break away from them and set up their own league system not too dissimilar to the NFL set up in America...teams will be divided up into conferences and divisions and there will be play offs and possibly drafting of players....I reckon something along those lines will happen
UEFA certainly need a hard boot in the baws! Usless bunch of nomarks ,hh

It's been blatantly obvious ever since sheik binbag took over man city( a club I used to have a lot of time for because of the loyalty of their fans) that he just chucked so much dosh at the ingerlish fa, they opened their legs n welcomed with gusto!
Etihad is owned by his brother and, as the German journo revealed to the entire world, would change the numbers on their sponsorship to whatever mercenary they wanted to sign. pSG, I very much suspect, is the exact same.
It's a shame for the real man city fans but they were out priced of their club years ago
For anyone who still wants Celtic to chase the English dollar n sacrifice our entire history... take note!!!!

It's been blatantly obvious ever since sheik binbag took over man city( a club I used to have a lot of time for because of the loyalty of their fans) that he just chucked so much dosh at the ingerlish fa, they opened their legs n welcomed with gusto!
Etihad is owned by his brother and, as the German journo revealed to the entire world, would change the numbers on their sponsorship to whatever mercenary they wanted to sign. pSG, I very much suspect, is the exact same.
It's a shame for the real man city fans but they were out priced of their club years ago
For anyone who still wants Celtic to chase the English dollar n sacrifice our entire history... take note!!!!

It has to be said that a lot of our fans are already priced out of going too...

Back