MAN CITY BANNED

It's been blatantly obvious ever since sheik binbag took over man city( a club I used to have a lot of time for because of the loyalty of their fans) that he just chucked so much dosh at the ingerlish fa, they opened their legs n welcomed with gusto!
Etihad is owned by his brother and, as the German journo revealed to the entire world, would change the numbers on their sponsorship to whatever mercenary they wanted to sign. pSG, I very much suspect, is the exact same.
It's a shame for the real man city fans but they were out priced of their club years ago
For anyone who still wants Celtic to chase the English dollar n sacrifice our entire history... take note!!!!
Unfortunately when fans of a club get wind of massive investment,they loose all sense of reality,PSG another case also ,money is in a bottomless pit ,that’s the trouble ,clubs even associations will sell their souls,as a Celtic fan like all on here ,would we sell our identity?for massive money ,of course nobody in their right mind would invest heavily up here ,of course we were told not so long ago,by sevco ,and their supporters ,a sugar daddy was just around the corner ? Hh

Man City will have thir legal team on it first thing but the English FA won't defend thier actions,Man U will make sure of that and a few others unlike the SFA who bent the rules so that a team could play in Europe costing Celtic and others money don't think they will answer to any questions if asked better do the usual and Hide until it blows over

Unfortunately when fans of a club get wind of massive investment,they loose all sense of reality,PSG another case also ,money is in a bottomless pit ,that’s the trouble ,clubs even associations will sell their souls,as a Celtic fan like all on here ,would we sell our identity?for massive money ,of course nobody in their right mind would invest heavily up here ,of course we were told not so long ago,by sevco ,and their supporters ,a sugar daddy was just around the corner ? Hh
I think that's why I will and do defend our board, big Pete may have his faults and he probably wouldn't be my first choice to go for a pint with but we have a well run club, the cash in bank we have considering the league we're in is incredible, we owe nobody and our future is secure and it's all down to a good business plan that's well executed. I'd rather have that than some foreign sugar daddy that's happy to spunk money for a year or two then get bored and jump ship leaving us up shit creek!

This is the beginning of the end for UEFA..All the other money clubs will within 5 years break away from them and set up their own league system not too dissimilar to the NFL set up in America...teams will be divided up into conferences and divisions and there will be play offs and possibly drafting of players....I reckon something along those lines will happen
Ireland/Scotland/ Scandinavia would make a fantastic conference. The football would be constantly evolving and the travel not dissimilar to NFL travel.

Latest on one football site,Banned for two years from champions league,find €30 .million.hh

Just read this in the Guardian
Well online in the Guardian I'm not that much of a scholar

With UEFA putting so much on FFP how in the name of everything right and proper have the HUNS in whatever guise been given licenses to play in European competitions over the past couple of decades?

Well we know why don't we?
Unlevel playing field at SFA. Lies and skulduggery of immense proportions

That"s definitely something else that UEFA should be investigating

HH🍀

They could ban most of the big teams from that competition given the money they spend on players but as UEFA say it's their competition their rules of you don't play by them then suffer the consequences City are the sacrificial lamb served up as a warning to the rest

This came about because of a Portugese guy called Rui Pinto. He hacked a server somewhere and got thousands of e-mails. He sold some to German magazine Der Spiegal.
The e-mails were about the "sponsorship" of Man City by Ethiad for £67.5m.
The e-mails showed that Ethiad only paid £8m. The rest would be paid by Abu Dhabi United Group, owned by Sheikh Mansour who owns Man City.

What chance do most teams have against a team bankrolled by an oil rich nation?
Get the money men out of football before it's too late.

If only someone could hack Sevco and The SFA, I'm sure there would be a smoking gun in there somewhere. It would make for interesting reading that's for sure

Last edited:
Problem is the FTP rules are used in Scotland dmac!!! 😂😂 bunch a fucking masons....not sure about the FFP rules though
I don't feel sorry for the Man City or Chelsea fans, City had never won anything for 30 year and Chelsea 50 year I believe until these ultra rich guys turned up; they didn't even support these clubs so god only knows why they pumped money in. They are not the only clubs down south to come into money in this way of course. City only made £10m profit although they took in £85m in champions league money not to mention the Sky money seems there is something wrong there eh! Well done Peter Lawwell.

Members online

Latest posts

Back