Man City v Spurs..C.L.Game.

Goal disallowed in the 92nd minute..What a sickener for City...Well done Spurs.
I think a question might be asked of
Guardiola now . Should they bottle the league which is likely after Liverpool’s result tonight , he ends up with the cups , which would be considered a failure .... will he decide to move on .?
.who could possibly replace him?

Go win the league now Pep. fuck liverpool & their loans to sevco. used to be indifferent before that scouse scumbag joined the filth. now anyone but the scousers. & hoddle deserves a smack for being a looper dick in this life.

I always thought VAR to be a good thing for the game but it doesnt half suck the oxygen out of a stadium. It is right the correct decision is made but there's just something that's not right about it, the amount of time it takes for a start. Schoolbhoy defending in that game. I can't call this champions league, don't think anyone apart from ajax has stood out.

Think going out to a VAR decision is more palatable than going out to a blind ref or slow assistant ref getting a decision wrong.

Its not perfect granted, but refs and assistant refs ain't either as every Celtic fan can testify ?.

But until its used in every pro league and cup games, then an imbalance of decisions being correct will remain and thats unfair imho.

H.H

Although the first time a decision goes against Celtic, i reserve the right to refer to it as an orange VARsted .?????

What a game. The VAR takes so long though, and the decision comes without an explanation, unlike in rugby where the Ref tells everyone why the try has or hasn't been given. Whats wrong with the Football officials? When they see how well its VAR has been applied in another team sport, yet they pig-headedly think they don't need anyone elses advise or experience.

Members online

Latest posts

Back