Man United new manager'

Surely with slippy gump's stellar euro record and his penchant for 'jumping the dyke', he must be red-hot favourite to get the Man Utd job?

Forget this 'Liverpool and Celtic are my teams' pish, slippy is the man to take the red devils forward in their quest for glory glory.
Man utd might go for Pedro for they had success with, when the trawlers leave seagulls follow so why not the barking dogs follow the caravan.

The special ONE has left Man Unt what next for Jose ?? No doubt B.Rodgers will punted all over the papers to morrow u

Just realised i didn't read your post properly when i just left "Zidane" written there lol

I think Jose will probably go to the US where they'll swallow up all the bullshit he spouts that doesn't work here anymore. Over there he can make another fortune away from the contant Euro/British media circus.

If he can’t find employment no need to worry £18 m or as said in press today £24 m do not think he will worry given for failure,not a bad gig if you can get it .Cannot stand the moaning face reptile as had been said before always always somebody else’s fault fact.Anyway can always get a job we’re all failed managers end up getting a job and paid plenty and talk shite like the rest of them on sky sports tv. Aye so much for the special one ,my arse Cretin of a man

Back