Manager Of The Year

Hate to say it because I can't stand the beardy twat, but if McInnes does the unthinkable and puts us out and goes on to win the cup, then he deserves it.

Hopefully that's never going to be the case and Stevie Clarke gets some fair acknowledgement for the job he's done.
John Robertson, Craig Levein or Derek McInnes it will be whoever stops the treble, if they can this will be like a years stories for the declining SMSM and get them through the summer trough.

Cast your mind back to last year . BR wins a Double Treble - never been done before in Scotland .
Who wins the Manager of the Year Award ? The coach of the Championship team who wins promotion to the Big League !
Does this new Manager of the Year build on his success in getting his club promoted - No! He buggers off to the first higher paying job he can find - leaving his newly promoted club struggling for survival .

Precedent has been set - expect Manager of the Year to be awarded to the Scotland Women's Football coach !

Hate to say it because I can't stand the beardy twat, but if McInnes does the unthinkable and puts us out and goes on to win the cup, then he deserves it.

Hopefully that's never going to be the case and Stevie Clarke gets some fair acknowledgement for the job he's done.
Hopefully it continues that his side gives a good account of themselves but ultimately we win. Had it not been for the poor start to the dons season i think he'd have Aberdeen in 2nd place closer than 10pts to us. Clarke I can't see past him winning it. But a shout must go to the livi manager for a great job hes done not manager of the year but superb achievement deserving of acknowledgement

I'm afraid to say these arseholes will vote for OMG IT'S STEVIE G(borrowed from someone) because of the brilliant job he did in the Europa league and fought us to the end of the season (even if we win it before the split) I just can't see anything past that

Members online

Latest posts

Back