Many Thanks

Bridie Bhoy

We have all been shocked and saddened with the passing of MD at far too early an age. We have all posted our feelings, thoughts and memories of the Faither of the Forum on that thread and I do not want to take any posts away from that thread. The reason for my post is to express my hearyfelt thanks to the generosity and kindness of the posters on this forum.

But a special thank you to Stevie for organising the fund - I appreciate that this has been extremely hard for him as he is one of the few of us who met Michael, as he kindly visited him bearing gifts (of Stella) and to see if he needing any help. Thanks to boab who initially did some investigating to find out the whereabouts of MD. And thanks to Dill who had developed a very special friendship with MD and had to share the awful news. Thanks to Larry & Niall (plus David) for writing such beautiful articles in remembrance.

I know we are a fairly small community on here compared to other places like KDS but I personally prefer that as we look out for each other. In the past Stevie has helped organise boaxes for posters who are going through difficulties and we have generously and willingly contributed.

There are a number of posters who are currently experiencing some very difficult times in their personal lives (I won't draw attention to them all here but you will know a fair few of them). You are in our thoughts and are not alone. Please do not be afraid to ask for help or tell us you are struggling (you can PM to avoid the lurkers).

Thanks to all the posters who have written so many wonderful pieces in the last few days and who have generously donated so money during these trying and uncertain financial times. Just thanks. YNWA. ๐Ÿ’š

Well said BB. We all have lives outside of this place, personal tragedy effects all of us at some point in our lives. Everyone deals with it in their own way. Its nice to have this place to escape the 'real' world for an hour or two.
We have our common bond our love of Celtic FC.
I've looked at the many posts about MD, it will be a great comfort to his family knowing how loved he was.

We have all been shocked and saddened with the passing of MD at far too early an age. We have all posted our feelings, thoughts and memories of the Faither of the Forum on that thread and I do not want to take any posts away from that thread. The reason for my post is to express my hearyfelt thanks to the generosity and kindness of the posters on this forum.

But a special thank you to Stevie for organising the fund - I appreciate that this has been extremely hard for him as he is one of the few of us who met Michael, as he kindly visited him bearing gifts (of Stella) and to see if he needing any help. Thanks to boab who initially did some investigating to find out the whereabouts of MD. And thanks to Dill who had developed a very special friendship with MD and had to share the awful news. Thanks to Larry & Niall (plus David) for writing such beautiful articles in remembrance.

I know we are a fairly small community on here compared to other places like KDS but I personally prefer that as we look out for each other. In the past Stevie has helped organise boaxes for posters who are going through difficulties and we have generously and willingly contributed.

There are a number of posters who are currently experiencing some very difficult times in their personal lives (I won't draw attention to them all here but you will know a fair few of them). You are in our thoughts and are not alone. Please do not be afraid to ask for help or tell us you are struggling (you can PM to avoid the lurkers).

Thanks to all the posters who have written so many wonderful pieces in the last few days and who have generously donated so money during these trying and uncertain financial times. Just thanks. YNWA. ๐Ÿ’š
Itโ€™s what above in this post that proves to me that weโ€™re a club with a support like no Other. Beautiful post BB and MD would be proud of what you have posted.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

HH BB

Itโ€™s what above in this post that proves to me that weโ€™re a club with a support like no Other. Beautiful post BB and MD would be proud of what you have posted.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

HH BB
Thanks JamSam. I know boab, Stevie, etc were not doing these things for thanks, but rather that is just what mates do for each other. But they should just know that we still appreciate their wonderful efforts.

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Very well said BB ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Great post BB. A cracking wee Celtic community. The best there is - the last few days has shown that. Love this place ๐Ÿ€

Well said mate .......

Awesome pal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Accurate, thoughtful and articulate BB, not like yi :)
In times of tragedy we often see solidarity
We all have our good times and bad times, our highs and lows
I always try to remember that there's a human behind that keyboard
no matter what we think we are individually, we have moments when need something or someone, humanity
were all the better for being part of something, which we clearly are on here

Accurate, thoughtful and articulate BB, not like yi :)
In times of tragedy we often see solidarity
We all have our good times and bad times, our highs and lows
I always try to remember that there's a human behind that keyboard
no matter what we think we are individually, we have moments when need something or someone, humanity
were all the better for being part of something, which we clearly are on here
Well said pal.

Members online

No members online now.

Back